In this role, the successful candidate will need to:
• Responsible for the development, and on-going support of custom applications and objects within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within all aspects of CRM software to include technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and system upgrades
• Identify and implement third party applications to enhance and support the CRM system
• Perform CRM application testing of configurations and customizations
• Lead and/or participate in analysis sessions with clients to determine application requirements for new CRM implementations
• Extend capability of CRM through creation of new entities, forms, workflows and reports
• Design business processes and integrations between Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications and other applications
• In-depth hands-on knowledge of Canvas and Model Driven applications and the Common Data Service (CDS).
• Experienced in MSSQL; including database tuning, detecting bottlenecks working with SSRS and SSIS
• Extensive .NET Framework and C# development experience including experience with the CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints.
• Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve Dynamics customization to include server side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins.
• Experience with customizing the Web client and Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook.
• Experience with ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Windows Communication Foundations.
• Experience architecting business solutions based on SQL Server database, reporting and integration services.
• Development lifecycle and Azure DevOps knowledge
• Experience with object-oriented design and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA).
• Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
• Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
Thông tin khác
Số lượng cần tuyển: 5 người
Yêu cầu kinh nghiệm: 3 năm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Giới tính: Không yêu cầu
• “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
• Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
• Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
• International, dynamic, friendly working environment
• Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
• Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
Nơi làm việc
- Ho Chi Minh, Ha Noi, Da Nang
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của FPT Software. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.