Scope 1: Analyze business needs
To work closely with assigned department to initiate and implement both business strategic and system roadmap
To have a deeply knowledge in business domain of assigned department
To determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements
- To design new programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system
capabilities; writing specifications.
To work closely with designer for UI/UX prototypes adapting all business functions
To improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
To have a good understanding of organization-wide needs and be able to suggest solutions for resolution
To provide references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
To maintain user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
To maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices
- To produce regular reports for Business Analyst Manager and Project Manager giving updates on current projects and for
future projects that have been submitted for evaluation, as appropriate.
Scope 2 Manage system development timeline of one system modification as one project coordinator
- To develop and maintain the project management methodology including document templates, identifying project phases,
reporting for successful project delivery.
- To be responsible for the delivery of projects aims and objectives as outlines in the relevant specifications for assigned
- To monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
• Educated to degree level in a Computing discipline or equivalent
• Over 3 years with BA experience in system development; prefer in life insurance industry
• Experience of system development management, prefer Agile
• Prefer experience in core Life-Asia system
Knowledge and skill
• Knowledge about Life Insurance industry is a must
• Strong business-oriented spirit and delivery processing skills
• Competent in communication and presentation skills (especially in English, on both technical and architectural topics are
• Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
• Can use MS Office including MS Visio; Jira & Confluence
Thông tin khác
13th salary and performance bonus
21 annual leave day per year
New laptop for each employee
Nơi làm việc
- Level 25 - 37 Ton Duc Thang District 1, HCMC
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của PRUDENTIAL VIETNAM ASSURANCE. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.