Scope 1: Analyze business needs
• To work closely with assigned department to initiate and implement both business strategic and system roadmap.
• To have a deeply knowledge in business domain of assigned department.
• To determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
• To design new programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
• To work closely with designer for UI/UX prototypes adapting all business functions.
• To improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
• To have a good understanding of organization-wide needs and be able to suggest solutions for resolution.
• To provide references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
• To maintain user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• To maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
• To produce regular reports for Business Analyst Manager and Project Manager giving updates on current projects and for future projects that have been submitted for evaluation, as appropriate.
Scope 2: Manage system development timeline of one system modification as one project coordinator
• To develop and maintain the project management methodology including document templates, identifying project phases, reporting for successful project delivery.
• To be responsible for the delivery of projects aims and objectives as outlines in the relevant specifications for assigned projects.
• To monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
• Be accountable for the requirement clarifications with business user.
• Be accountable for translation into IT specification from business requirements.
• Be accountable for conducting coordinate between business and IT side for any misunderstanding and agreed on solution to move forward.
• Be accountable for conducting UAT plan and UAT test cases.
• Be accountable for engagement with any new initiatives from business.
• Be accountable for finalize the functional condition to close project with business.
• Be accountable for implementation plan both in-house development and outsourcing development.
• Be accountable for support both system and business training.
• Educated to degree level in a Computing discipline or equivalent.
• Over 3 years with BA experience in system development; prefer in life insurance industry.
• Experience of system development management, prefer Agile.
• Prefer experience in core Life-Asia system.
Knowledge and skill
• Knowledge about Life Insurance industry is a must.
• Strong business-oriented spirit and delivery processing skills.
• Competent in communication and presentation skills (especially in English, on both technical and architectural topics are required).
• Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
• Can use MS Office including MS Visio; Jira & Confluence.
Prudential Leadership Behaviors
• Analytical thinking.
• Analytical and report writing skills.
• Ability to estimate effort for implementing project, business request.
• Ability to work independently and under high pressure.
• Ability listen/speak/read/write English documents.
• Communication skills.
• Collaboration and teamwork.
• Time management skill.
Thông tin khác
13th salary and performance bonus
21 annual leave day per year
New laptop for each employee
Nơi làm việc
- 37 Ton Duc Thang Street, Bến Nghé, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của PRUDENTIAL VIETNAM ASSURANCE. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.