A cloud-based insurance software company provides solutions specifically designed for insurers, underwriting agencies and brokerages, delivering a true end-to-end policy administration system. Using the latest technology the software is modern, easy to use and fully supported by our experienced team.
This role works with QA team members to test insurance applications and develop & maintain test automation tools and test cases. This role reports directly to the development manager. The primary responsibility for this role is to maintain test cases & verify application functionality by using automation tools.
● Testing the functionality developed within Sprint, and making sure that it works as per business requirements.
● Design, develop, and maintain new and existing integration test scripts
● Identify bottlenecks and optimize scripts to improve performance and reliability
● Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team
● Perform Test estimation, planning and design, execution, defect management.
● Making sure that automated test cases are linked to the business needs
● Performs additional exploratory/risk-based testing
● Provide test plans, strategies, estimations, progress reports, documentation and attend daily stand-ups
● Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
● 2-5+ years experience in a variety of test environments covering systems, regression and integration
● 2-5+ years of working experience with Java and Selenium
● Experience working with Agile development methodology
● Familiar with Cucumber, Jest (or similar framework), GIT, Jira (or similar) and Confluence
● Experience with HTTP and REST API’s with knowledge of Postman and SOAP UI for making API calls
● Be a self-starter with a drive for results
Thông tin khác
13th & 14th month bonuses
A diverse, inclusive and supportive company culture
Personal Insurance Package for employee and 1 family member of choice
Opportunity to collaborate and work with global clients and stakeholders
Medical benefits - Health & Life Insurance
Great Paid Leave entitlements (20 days annual leave)
Team outings, travel opportunities, company parties/events, and other exciting activities
Exposure to an international environment, working with people across Malaysia, Vietnam, and Australia
Industry and role-related training
Overtime is rarely required
Ongoing career opportunities
Our own ASW Toastmasters Club - perfect your English!
13th and 14th month bonus
20 Annual + 10 sick leave days
Private insurance for family
Nơi làm việc
- Level 20, Green Power Tower, 35 Ton Duc Thang, Ben Nghe ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của ASWHITE VIETNAM. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.