*** Job Description:
As a Security Test Engineer of LG VS DCV, your roles & responsibilities will be as below:
• Detect vulnerabilities in the software to prevent the embedded systems against penetration by hackers regarding the in-vehicle network based on the understanding of SW features encompassing/through network;
• Open Source Software Vulnerability Scanning (OSSVS): Performs patching of known vulnerabilities for open sources in the product.
• Security Feature Testing: investigate security features from the requirements to design and perform the security test cases.
• Responsible for cyber security test case validation and issue tracking & follow-up;
• Comply with LGE engineering processes and methodologies.
*** What you will get:
• Attractive and competitive salary package (negotiable upon the interview);
• 13th month salary + incentive bonus ( total remuneration package: UP TO 16-MONTH SALARY);
• RELOCATION PACKAGE UP-TO 20,000,000 VND for candidates from HN, HCMC with above 1-year working experience who willing to relocate to DN;
• Lunch allowance & Transportation support;
• 5 working days/ week: Mon – Fri with flexible working time;
• Annual salary review;
• 12 days of annual leave & 7 days of company holidays;
• PVI health & accident insurance;
• Support fee to get TOEIC & Technical certifications;
• On-site & training opportunities in Korea, US, UK, France, etc.;
• Staff trip, sporty clubs;
• Monthly budget for team building activities, etc.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience;
• At least one year experience in any general coding language (C/C++, Java, Python, scripting language, etc.), know how to debug/trace log effectively.
• Knowledge of software testing technique (black box, grey box and white box testing), experience on doing unit test.
• Knowledge and a strong mindset of/interest in information security principles and practices (network security, cryptography, etc.) and apply those for the purpose of data protection;
• Experience of developing automated scripts diagnosing issues or solving problems.
• Experience in test analysis, test planning and execution.
• Knowledge in development tools (Git/SVN, Jenkins/Yocto…), platforms (Linux, Android …), as well as change management tools (JIRA).
• Understanding and experience of protocols dedicated to the car environment (DoIP, SOME/IP, Car Play, Android Auto);
• Understanding and experience of ECUs communicating with not only in-vehicle network but also external network (physical and logical connections);
• Fluent English reading and writing to involve in security technical discussion with development team, HQ, Automotive OEMs …
• Knowledge in software development methodology (V-Model, Waterfall, Agile/Scrum).
Thông tin khác
Competitive remuneration package (up to 16-month salary)
Training & on-site opportunities abroad
12 days of annual leave & 7 days of company holiday
Nơi làm việc
- DITP Tower, Nam O 1, Lien Chieu, Da Nang
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của LG VEHICLE COMPONENT SOLUTIONS DEVELOPMENT CENTER VIETNAM (LG VS DCV). Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.