Open to Vietnamese and Expat candidates
YOUR MISSION - As a Scrum Master / Agile PM
• Execute on Scrum Master responsibilities, including organizing and facilitating daily stand-up meetings, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
• Ensure that the development teams are practicing/following core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
• Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency on Product & Sprint Backlogs, recommend improvements and assist in changes to best practice, and support Development Managers and Product Managers as necessary.
• Leading cross-functional teams to create business outcomes together with Product Owners and Scrum Masters.
• Act as a champion and exemplify the ways of working mind-sets and DevOps practices for the team.
• Assist with requirement analysis, internal and external communication, improving transparency, and information sharing.
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
• Participate proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and best practices; maintain process documentation.
• Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition.
• Adapt project plans, schedules, and resource assignments as required to respond to emerging requirements and risks.
• Track and remove impediments for the team.
• Empower the teams to self-organize; improve their productivity.
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
• Participate in the organization and planning of the development schedule.
• Competitive salary, health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
• Working on international projects. Professional and dynamic working environment.
• Achieving valuable experience with variety projects, new technologies and hundreds of talents
• Receiving training opportunities including many technical seminars and soft skill training courses
• Good opportunity for promotion through regular performance review system. • Health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
Primary Skills: Project Management, Agile Methodology, Scrum.
Secondary Skill: Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), or Professional Scrum Master (PSM).
• Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience.
• You should be able to lead discussions related to product/application/modules/team and build relationships with internal customers/stakeholders.
• You should be a phenomenal teammate with a forward-thinking mindset, ability and confidence to challenge the status quo to define future visions.
• Strong understanding of iterative and incremental development.
• Strong knowledge of Scrum methodology, processes, and practices.
• Expertise in Atlassian based Project Management tools-JIRA, Confluence etc.
• Experience implementing technical practices such as TDD, BDD, DevOps, Pair Programming.
• Experience working with remote teams.
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches is a plus.
• Good English communication and presentation skill.
Thông tin khác
Competitive salary, health insurance covered for employee and dependents
Working on international projects. Professional and dynamic working environment
Receiving training opportunities including many technical seminars and soft skill training courses
Nơi làm việc
- 106 Nguyễn Văn Trỗi, Phường 8, Phú Nhuận, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Capgemini Vietnam. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.