• The candidate should be the Scrum Master (SCRUM/LeSS) for the team, leading the activities of grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
• This candidate is more emphasis on soft skills and meeting facilitation, driving to resolution rather than on technical skills
• Risk management skills
• Contribute to backlog management, prioritization within the team
• Prepare user stories to agree with team and Product Owner
• Contribute towards release planning and release signoffs
• Adhere to organizational guidelines and process
• Technical background is nice to have, good knowledge of Banking is an advantage
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution when discussing issues across squads
• Possess strong problem solving, analytical skills with an ability to handle multiple tasks & prioritize accordingly.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, troubleshoot, and problem
• Strong interpersonal & negotiation skills in dealing with multiple stakeholders
• Must be flexible, adaptable, and can work in a fast-paced changing environment.
• Analytical and conceptual thinking skills
• Excellent documentation skills.
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related. PMP or an equivalent Agile (SCRUM, LeSS) certification would be considered an asset
• At least 5 years’ experience in a Project Manager or Program Manager role, good banking knowledge is an advantage.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Familiar with MS Project, JIRA/Confluence for dashboards, boards configuration, burndown, and similar tools
• Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
• Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for project management
• A proven record of leading and supporting successful projects.
• Previous experience in a leadership role with strong and proven leadership skills
• Conflict resolution and conflict management experience
• Highly organized and excellent time management ability
• Able to multitask with a strong understanding of core manager duties
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal abilities, including negotiation skills
• COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE based on your competent plus Annual Bonus and Project Performance Bonus “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
• Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
• Annual Summer Vacation: Base on Company’s policy.
• Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in HaNoi.
• FSOFT Campus provide many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym & yoga center, restaurant, cafeteria, etc.
Thông tin khác
Lương tháng 13, thưởng dự án hàng tháng, thưởng kỳ nghĩ hàng năm, bảo hiểm từ FPT Care
Tăng lương và cấp bậc theo kì kiểm tra năng lực hàng năm
Có cơ hội đi onsite tại Singapore, Malaysia, Mỹ, Nhật Bản, châu Âu…;
Nơi làm việc
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của FPT Software. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.