Open to Vietnamese and Expat candidates
The candidates will be trained to Salesforce and be responsible for developing software applications using Salesforce technologies including:
• Design, develop and maintain projects using one or some following Salesforce technologies: Community Cloud, Apps Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Lightning Experience.
• Communicate with Customer/onsite team to get/clarify the requirements via email/telephone/video conference.
• Assist the Project Manager in estimating and managing the tasks assigned to team members.
• Provide the guidelines on coding standards to team members and review their code.
• Recommend solutions in order to improve the performance of projects and help to ensure that the delivery meets customer’s expectations.
• Write technical and user guide documentations
• Having chance to work with international clients and experts.
• Achieving valuable experience with variety projects, new technologies and hundreds of talents.
• Gaining clear view of your career path and attractive salary.
• Receiving training opportunities including many technical seminars and soft skill training courses.
• Good opportunity for promotion through regular performance review system.
• Good written and verbal skills in English (mandatory).
• 2+ years real experience in Salesforce, Apex as a plus.
• Open to non Salesforce candidates with Java, .NET or PHP skills (at least 2+ years experience).
• Good at analyzing & problem solving, team work, generates enthusiasm among team members.
• Experience in insurance projects is an advantage.
• Salesforce certificates are an advantage.
Thông tin khác
Competitive salary, health insurance covered for employee and dependents
Professional and dynamic working environment
Having chance to work onsite in US, Europe or Asia Pacific
Nơi làm việc
- 106 Nguyen Van Troi, Phu Nhuan, Ho Chi Minh
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Capgemini Vietnam. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.