As a Professional Software Engineer, you will collaborate proactively with functional analysts to translate business and integration requirements into configurable application designs and solutions. The developer will have application maintenance ownership, and the ability to work effectively with other technologies and account teams. The person has to have experience in working in Agile environment and different projects at the same time.
• Develop React applications and integrate with Rest API from server.
• Participate in and contribute to the design and technical architecture of applications including the creation of detailed architectural specifications.
• Collaborate with other developers and quality assurance engineers to deliver high quality products.
• Directly report to Team Lead and/or Project Manager.
To be successful candidate for this role, you have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information technology or related fields.
• Minimum of 2-year experience in software development
• Experience with RESTful API integration.
• Familiar with at least one state management library (redux)
• Familiar with npm, webpack and unit testing
• Experience in .NET and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
• Experience with GIT source control, Agile process
• Good at verbal/non-verbal English, able to work in an international environment
• Good at analyzing & problem-solving skills.
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming
Thông tin khác
Nơi làm việc
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của DXC Vietnam. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.