With over a decade of technology-driven market research experience and a leading presence across the globe, Spectos delivers customers with the eye-opening data they need to sustainably improve customer satisfaction and build customer loyalty.
With built-in internal communication tools, rich & responsive data representations, insightful cross-location comparisons, role-based data access, automated notification systems, and modern social media filters, Spectos provides its users with a centralized platform for valuable omni-channel customer data, empowering them to win and retain more customers than ever before – and make them even happier in the process! The platform is enhanced by dedicated project management teams, panel services & multi-language support to build and maintain large scale projects for multinational organizations.
See more at www.spectos.com
As a Mobile Developer, successful candidates will have to perform the following tasks under supervision of our Senior IT Staff:
● Develop and maintain new or improved software products, procedures, and techniques
● Analyze, design and maintain products and assist in commercialization
● Performing tasks related to implementing, documenting and deploying software components
● Assist in software testing activities and cooperate closely with QC-staff in finding and fixing software errors
● Good experience in React Native is prerequisite requirement
● Experience with Push Notification… in React Native
● Experience with Redux, Redux Saga, Redux Thunk and Chrome debugger.
● Have experience work with Firebase, Websocket, WebService .
● Developing applications with a strong focus on UI and UX design
● Source control management tools like Git, SVN
● Able to adapt to new technology fast
● Good English command in reading and writing
● Work both independently and as a good team worker
● Analytical and problem-solving skills, creative, self-motivated, result–oriented
● Willingness to learn new technologies both by training and self-learning
● Experience in IOS/Android app development is good prefer
● Having existing mobile apps on Apple App Store
● Skills in using Linux-based operating systems like Debian, Ubuntu or Fedora, usage and scripting of Linux-command line (Bash or similar)
● Experience with Scrum model
● Prior experience in working with international partners from US or Europe
● Working in a professional and dynamic environment
● Attractive salary evaluated on skills and experience
● Great opportunity for career development, option to achieve senior position within our team
● Have opportunities to work with foreigner customers and experts
● Training and state-of-the art technology update
● Vacation days, social assurance and medical assurance according to the Labor Law
● Annual leave and holidays by law
● Monthly happy lunch and daily afternoon tea with the company
● Annual team building company trip
Thông tin khác
Attractive salary, based on skills and experience
Annual teambuilding and many other team activities.
Snacks & Beverage, Monthly Happy Lunch, Daily Afternoon Tea break
Nơi làm việc
- Tầng 1, tòa nhà Zodiac, phố Duy Tân, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của SPECTOS ASIA LTD,. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.