● Software testing:
Review individual tickets.
Test tickets to ensure ticket goal is resolved and that the fix/enhancement is working as intended.
Ensure that the fix/enhancement being tested is thoughtful and scalable.
Ensure that the fix/enhancement complies to regulations and to BeSmartee’s internal policies and procedures. Engage the software developer for bug fixes and modifications where applicable.
● End-end testing:
Ensure that the fix/enhancement maintains overall integrity of BeSmartee’s products.
Ensure that the fix/enhancement move BeSmartee’s software products forward as an overall compelling solution.
Design, execute and maintain automated continuous testing on multiple environments.
● Create test plans, test files, and scripts for unit testing.
● Document all testing results.
● Manage the overall schedule, internal and external resource coordination, requirements and communications and problem resolution for all software testing.
● Support the Client Success Manager(s) with support tickets as required.
● Identify areas in which the product can be improved to better serve clients’ needs.
● Develop and maintain a working knowledge of all BeSmartee applications.
● Communicate any technical issues, customer complaints, or potential new client projects to management.
● Continuous focus on reducing/condensing software testing including time and resources required, through systems process improvements and automation.
● Provide product, infrastructure, business process and staffing recommendations to executive leadership.
● Perform other duties as assigned
3+ years of well-rounded software testing experience in positions of increasing responsibility.
Ability to execute quickly in a start-up environment and build structure vs. having structure provided.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to successfully manage software testing across different clients, products and environments simultaneously.
Ability to influence, establish relationships, and continually manage clients' expectations at all levels, including senior management and C-level.
Analytical skills and data-orientation in decision making.
A positive, proactive mindset, combined with excellent prioritization, task management, and organizational skills.
Demonstrated ability to build strong, trusted relationships with colleagues.
Do not have to be a software developer, but be able to understand code, databases, SDLC (software development life cycle) and related software developer skills.
Ability to perform software configurations.
Ability to design process maps and workflows.
Ability to write business requirements documents (BRD).
Thông tin khác
Yearly Awards for excellent employees.
Free Food & Drink: Friday lunch, snack/cake, coffee & tea
Performance review and adjust salary once a year.
Company Team Building Trip, happy Friday...
10 public holidays, 12 annual leave days based on Vietnam Government regulations.
Passionate managers and friendly colleagues
Active and creative workplace
Performance recognition and awards
Nơi làm việc
- Helios Building, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của BESMARTEE. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.