10X is looking for Manual QA/QC who is excited to work alongside a talented group of innovators to craft digital products. Being part of the conversation from the start, you will be responsible to reassure the highest product quality delivered to our end user from our production team..
Collaborating with UX & UI designers, researchers and other engineers (web & mobile), you will have the ability to flex your keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills, design and build digital products that help solve key business needs. We want people who love being involved in challenging and innovative work.
· Develop, maintain and execute manual test cases for major projects, maintenance, and emergency releases
· Design and implement automation tests scripts, debug and define corrective actions
· Identify, analyze and report test results
· Report, track, and monitor defects in the defect tracking system
· Investigate defect reports from production support and isolate their causes
· Prepare test documentation and review with development team
· Work closely with development team to design testing strategies
· Work on the interpretation of quality assurance issues and problems for technical and non-technical users
· Min 3 years good experience in testing (performance, logics, security …) for web-based & apps-based and standalone applications, both manual and automating tests.
· Experience in developing test automation for mobile web and application with tools (Katalon, Selenium, …) is a plus
· Experience with testing web-based/ mobile applications/ Web services and API
· Prefer domain knowledge & experience in insurance / investment products domain
· Good experience in writing new test cases based on requirements
· Experience in developing, documenting and implementing quality assurance standards
· Experience with cross browser, cross platform and responsive testing (PC, mobile and tablet)
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority
· Responsible with strong sense of ownership, growth mindset and open to share & learn
Thông tin khác
· Fixed Salary: Good package, Up to $1,500 (gross)
· Working: Tuesday - Saturday (Sunday, Monday off)
· 2-years full time contract
· Performance Bonus: Up to 4 months salary, depending on product & business performance
o Full Social Insurance based on full salary;
o Effective from 1st October 2021, we would offer premium healthcare benefit for him/her and 1 significant other (father/mother/wife/ husband/child). As company positioning in InsurTech and an authorized Insurance Agent ourselves by Ministry of Finance in Vietnam, we definitely would love to protect our team the most.
· Leave days: Starting 15 leave days leave days.
o After 1 year, that would increase to 20 leave days.
· Lots & Lots of work: Beware, please don’t expect you would be free / slacking here, since we have long pipeline of products to work on and don’t like lazy/entitled people.
· Start-up working environment: No hierarchy, empowerment, open, challenge and also expect constant changes with new ideas, new issues popped up to solve together.
· Opportunity to learn about Insurance, Wealth Management and Financial Literacy: to become financial independent, yet, always well-protected to Lead life with Confidence (our motto) in this journey of entrepreneurship.
Nơi làm việc
- Lầu 5, tòa nhà Circo, 222 Điện Biên Phủ, Phường Võ Thị Sáu, District 3, Ho Chi Minh
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của 10X Technology and Consulting. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.