What you will do:
• Manage project activities for one or multiple projects and requests across all management phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure.
• Ensure software development standards and practices are followed. Identify and resolve risks, issues and conflicts to ensure quality control throughout the project life cycle.
• Lead and motivate the development team, supervise and evaluate team members, provide them with valid and constructive feedback, supportive and professional mentoring.
• Work directly with international business partners in prioritizing project works & coordinating product roadmap development in order to achieve the ultimate objectives of products/projects.
• Having chance to work for worldwide customers and partners.
• Having chance to work with international experts.
• Gaining clear view of your career path.
• Receiving training opportunities including technical subjects, language and soft skills.
• Good opportunity for promotion through regular performance review system.
• International and professional working environment, long term and growing career path.
• Up to 15 annual days leave in a year. After 5 years working will got 1 more day.
• Work from home policy and allowance
• Health care (Aon) corporate insurance for employee and dependent. Other insurance follows the labor law
• Salary review each year base on working performance
• Training: regular training for employee to develop personal skill, French language training open.
• Laptop is provided
• Company trip, teambuilding
• Tet gift, Christmas gift, children day gift, mid-autumn festival gift, woman day gift.
• Holder of a BS. Degree, preferably in computer-related field.
• Fluent in English.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• At least 4 years of experience as a Software/IT Project Manager in an international environment.
• Team player.
• Experience of working in fast moving/fluid environment where tight deadlines frequently need to be met, solid time-management skill.
• Experience with Jira or similar Agile execution and reporting tool is highly desirable.
• Open to expat candidate.
Thông tin khác
Health care (Aon) corporate insurance for employee and dependent. Other insurance follows labor law
Up to 15 annual days leave in a year. After 5 years working will got 1 more day.
Work from home policy and allowance
Nơi làm việc
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Capgemini Vietnam. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.