The best job search engine for the IT community
56 Yên Thế, Phường 2, Quận Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Thông tin công việc
• Lead the development team to ensure that assigned duties meet the business requirements and the company's objectives.
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs.
• Build and manage a schedule to ensure work is identified, assigned, and completed on time.
• Successfully manage the relationship with the client through clear communication patterns
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation throughout the entire process.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Identify, track, manage, prevent, and resolve any project issues that may occur.
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
• Work directly with foreign customers.
• Involved in the recruiting, training of project staff
• At least 08 years of working experience in software development & 05 years in project management, manage project with team size 10+ members.
• Proven experience in project estimation, budget control, people management and risk management.
• Good communication skills: can lead group discussions (public speaking), create teamwork orientated environment, etc.
• Highly responsible, well-organized, communicative, pro-active, dare-to-lead attitude.
• Proven experience in scope definition, project estimation, quality management, resource management and/or risk management.
• Knowledge of techniques and project management tools.
• Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management.• Excellent ability to work under pressure, excellent communication skills, teamwork, leadership, high adaptability, self-motivation, and able to inspire others.
• Create Effort Estimation.
• Create Cost Estimation.
• Keep control on effort as Customer's request.
• Create plan of milestone/stage reporting to Senior Manager, Customer.
• Create plan of milestone/stage reporting within project.
• Create communication plan with Customer Create communication plan within project.
• Create milestone/stage report, quantitatively (Schedule, Quality, pending tasks).
• Create milestone/stage report in the main language of project.
• Conduct milestone/stage meeting periodically as planned.
• Communicate project information as planned Directly interacts with customer to ensure that they are satisfied, and issues are promptly raised and address.
• Keep control on Cost as Customer's request.
• Have experience in Scrum Master is PLUS.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English is plus.
Thông tin khác
Số lượng cần tuyển: 1 người
Yêu cầu kinh nghiệm: 5 năm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Giới tính: Không yêu cầu
• Attractive income.
• 13th month salary + bonuses based on the business performance + bonuses project performance.
• Pay full salary in two months of probation.
• Review salary 6th/times with new employees.
• 12 days of annual leave.
• Social, Health and others Insurance base on Labor Law and Health insurance PVI.
• Activities: Happy Hour every month, Company Trip, Year End Party, Sport (football, badminton), Christmas, Charity activities, …
• Opportunities to work oversea, training.
• Good work environment and working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped environment.
• Chances to work in a big and global team, work directly with customers
Nơi làm việc
- 56 Yên Thế, Phường 2, Quận Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam