- Manage project releases from planning phase to release with different release types
• Create Project plan based on project scope and requirements
• Lead the project and ensure the product delivery is on-time and at required quality.
• Performs the middle layer planning, tracking and monitoring of the project release activities
• and milestones.
• Planning, tracking and controlling and communication of the project activities related to
• quality assurance
• Manage project performance based on JIRA tool and others
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Report and escalate to higher management as needed
• Ensure all deliverables are released on-time with predefined quality
- Manage project resource by
• Build project team by training/coaching members
• Solve team conflict to ensure project teamwork
• Motivate member
- Manage project stakeholder for both internal and external
• Work directly with customer peers in several different countries in Europe about scope, requirements and schedule
• Report to and collaborate with the management team in Hanoi
• Work with other departments about project resource and tool if any
PROJECT INFORMATION & OPPORTUNITY
The customer is a market leading company in silicon manufacturing industry, especially for automotive products. Working for this customer, you do have not only opportunity to work and learn the world leading technology in collaboration with world class technical experts but also chance to go onsite to EU/US frequently.
The objective of this project is to develop and test Operating System for micro-controllers of
the customer. The project team is about 34 team members including developers, testers and a
Quantity : 1
Position type : Full-time
Location : Hanoi
• Have strong knowledge in software development life-cycle from Requirement definition to Integration Testing.
• Be familiar with waterfall model, V-model development process
• Have strong knowledge in project management area like Scope management, Resource Management, Time management, Cost management, Risk management and Quality management and so on.
• Good at soft-skills, specially communication skill, decision-making skill, reporting or documentation skill
• Estimation (WBS), Scheduling and Progress Tracking are mandatory skill for this position.
• Good at MS Office, specially Excel and MS Project
• Good at English communication skills including Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening
• Have experience with JIRA
• Have experience with Autosar software project or Embedded firmware development and testing
• Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
Nice to have:
• Automotive specific development processes (ASPICE, ISO 26262)
• Have experience with Operating System project like RTOS or Linux
• Have experience working with Automotive Embedded software development and testing projects
• Have experience working with Agile Scrum projects
• “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
• Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
• Salary review 1 times/year or on excellent performance
• International, dynamic, friendly working environment
• Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
• Other allowances: working on-site allowance, etc.
Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
FPT Software Workforce Development
Contact Person: Ms. Ha
Website : www.career.fpt-software.com
FPT Software – You Can Make IT
Thông tin khác
Lương tháng 13, thưởng dự án hàng tháng, thưởng kỳ nghĩ hàng năm, bảo hiểm từ FPT Care
Tăng lương và cấp bậc theo kì kiểm tra năng lực hàng năm
Có cơ hội đi onsite tại Singapore, Malaysia, Mỹ, Nhật Bản, châu Âu…;
Nơi làm việc
- 17 Phố Duy Tân, Dịch Vọng Hậu, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của FPT Software. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.