• Plan/manage programs or projects that are focused on development, implementation or upgrade of internal customers' technology, products or processes. This may provide secondary or indirect support of customer product.
• Provide leadership for the project team and key interfaces to the project or program.
• Work on problems/tasks in delivery of a specific product or service.
• Identify tasks, determine dependencies, identify and assign specific resources, communicate expectations to team members, obtain task effort and duration estimates from team members, and create/track the project schedule.
• Assess risk and identify issues.
• Monitor progress against schedule. Coordinate resources with other functions.
• Review user and technical requirements for completeness and clarity.
• Plan and schedule work to meet deadlines established by others to ensure the completion of several related tasks. Uses judgement in data analysis to develop and design solutions for moderately complex processes.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
• Bachelor degree holder.
• Fresh graduate is welcome or people who have experience of:
2+ years experience as project manager.
5+ years experience delivering cross functional projects.
• Strong communication (verbal/written), problem solving skills and analytical skills.
• Working knowledge on global trade, customs compliance and manufacturing environment.
• PowerBI experience.
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
Thông tin khác
Competitive Compensation & Benefit (13th month salary, attractive bonuses,..)
Premium Health Care Package for you and your family
Attractive Training Programs & Exciting team activities
Nơi làm việc
- Lot I2, Road D1, Saigon Hi-Tech Park, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của INTEL PRODUCTS VIETNAM. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.