A product owner conducts research and analysis in order to come up with solutions to business problems. He/she is deeply experienced in expressing business requirements into functional processes, writing and synthetizing the business requirement across the OKR or equivalent scope of work (defines the product to develop by the tech team) A product onwer also create / maintain product vision, product roadmap, product backlog and prioritization of product backlog items (defines what feature to develop for a product in what prioritization)
• Product definition: derive business value drivers together with business domain experts to come up with product vision, product roadmap (incl. product features)
• Support problem solving: participate in problem framing / provlem solving together with team members for them to define the solution for product implementation
• Value assurance: work with business process owners (e.g. client, users) to validate outputs; collect feedback from regular releases in an agile approach; maintain flexibility to changes in work direction as the project develops
• Project management: play as project manager with scope/ time/ quality/ budget/ resource/ riskissue, manage stakeholders
• Others: Any other scope of work / role as directed by team lead, manager, HOD (Head of Department)
• Hands‐on experience with Product Owner or Business Analyst • Agile skills: Experience in working on a collaborative Agile product team
• Advanced/Fluent English • Nice to have: project management experiece, experience in FPSO EPCI or FPSO O&M are big plus, degree in in Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering, Computer Science and relevant degree are plus • Problem solving: Demonstrated ability to efficiently learn and solve new business domains and problems; Number sense; healthy skepticism around validity of data and its inherent biases • Communication: Strong communication experience with ability to articulate and optimize design based on the value to the user and the business
• Collaboration: work effectively in cross‐functional teams • Entrepreneural mindset: Is open to learning new ideas outside scope or knowledge experience; Attitude to thrive in a fast‐paced environment
Thông tin khác
• 16 days of annual leave for 1st one year of service and to be increased following number of years of service with company.
• Mobile phone allowance
• 13th month salary
• Annual salary review (every July, depending on Group’s financial status). • Discretionary bonus (every March, depending on Group’s financial situation) • Medical treatment expenses as per Company’s Healthcare plan
• Personal accident & term‐life insurance for immediate family member (legal spouse/children) • Premium annual medical check‐up program
• Working equipment: new laptop and software included.
13th month salary
Medical treatment expenses
Nơi làm việc
- Số 2 Phan Đình Phùng, Phường 1, TP. Vũng Tàu
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của MODEC. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.