● Holds the problem space and owns the product vision.
● Understands customer’s needs and test assumptions to clarify the product’s direction.
● Maintain and prioritize the development backlog in terms of epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
● Collaborate with the rest of the product management team to define, refine and prioritize the long-term roadmap.
● Collaborate with designers, technical leaders and development teams to come up with product solutions that combine needed product capabilities with a great and consistent user
● Participate in and eventually facilitate sprint planning, backlog refinement, sprint demos, and retrospectives.
● Specific requirements and works with the team to define acceptance criteria.
● Collaborate with the team to agree on a definition of done and collective ownership.
● Collaborate with the team to ensure the quality of products handed over to customers.
● Plan product development and organize delivery on schedule.
● Help to build a successful and healthy team.
The right person with the ability and desire to produce great software in a flexible and fast-growing organization is most important to us. However, a successful candidate will likely have much of the following background:
● Bachelor's Degree in IT, Information Science, Business, or Computer Science - or - SCRUM Product Owner certifications.
● 1-2 years of experience in a Product Owner, or Product Manager or Project Manager or Scrum Master role.
● Strong understanding of agile methodologies and the SCRUM process in particular.
● Strong analytical skills to think through complex scenarios and create simplicity out of complexity.
● A good business sense and ability to think in terms of solving business and user problems rather than deploying technology.
● Audience-aware communication skills that enable you to have technical discussions with developers as well as discussions with end-users who are not technically savvy.
A few ways to stand out...
● Previous experience in a SaaS environment.
● Software development experience or insights.
● Humble confidence - a passion for good software, but with the ability to compromise and understand that perfect is the enemy of good.
Thông tin khác
● An inspiring working environment in which together we create the IT future products.
● A driven team and dynamic career opportunities help you to develop both personally and professionally.
● Flat Organization Structure : You get to work in an open climate, close to decision-makers and with the possibility of making a difference.
● Agile Methodologies Framework: You will find constant collaboration and working in iterations.
● Open and Productive "Homebased": All you need to relax right in the office includes a bar, PlayStation, massage chairs, billiards.
● Good Life Balance: Extra health care insurance ‘NALS CARE,’ flexible working hours, English classes, Yoga classes, Sexy dance...
● Fun At Work: Open Talk, Team Building, Company Trip, Sea game, and other activities.
● Rising and Competitive Income.
● 20 Days annual leave.
● Performance bonus at the end of the year
● Check-point at least once a year.
Very attractive salary
Flexible working hours
State of the art office
Nơi làm việc
- Tầng 03, Tòa nhà Fhome đường 16 Lý Thường Kiệt, Phường Thạch Thang, Quận Hải Châu, Thành phố Đà Nẵng;Tầng 3, tòa nhà BQL số 84 Duy Tân, Phường Dịch Vọng Hậu, Quận Cầu Giấy, Thành phố Hà Nội
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của NAL SOLUTIONS. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.