DUTY & RESPONSIBILITIES
The transition lead has to efficiently lead the transition of assigned region/program and ensure that the project is completed in strict adherence to agreed customer timelines and quality compliances.
• Responsible for business continuity (transitioning) for existing clients/businesses and bringing process efficiency, meeting client deliverable in stipulated time within cost & quality parameters.
• To create and lead transition plan for the assigned region/program and ensure that transition is completed as per the agreed customer timelines.
• To ensure successful transformation of project requirements through effective implementation of accurate technical deliverables in adherence to the agreed quality norms for assigned projects.
• To optimise on cost & risks of transition
• To facilitate efficient knowledge transition and resource creation along with implementation of standard governance & escalation management for assigned projects in the region.
• To ensure positive customer feedback & satisfaction through regular review of project plan, infrastructure readiness, project timelines /communication during and after the transition.
• To manage client visits and interpret requirements specifically from the point of view of interpretation
• Should have led large teams either in software, ERS and INFRA line of business
• Experience of transitioning for large engagements
• Good knowhow of the operations and internal tools like RAS etc
• Good interpersonal skills and communication
● Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus
● 100% salary in probation period
● Medical Benefit (Personal) and Family based on levels
● Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries)
● Internal Training (Technical & Functional)
● Scope of English Training
Thông tin khác
100% salary in probation period
Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries)
Medical Benefit (Personal) and Family based on levels
Nơi làm việc
- Tháp Leadvisors, Tầng 23, 643 Đường Phạm Văn Đồng, Quận Bắc Từ Liêm, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của TẬP ĐOÀN CNTT TOÀN CẦU HCL TECHNOLOGIES. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.