– Design, Develop and drive the automation solutions to optimize the process, system and ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the operations.
– Leading innovation, research new technology and advise to related key stakeholders the lasted updated technology platform to optimize the works.
– Closely collaborate with related departments such as Information Technology, functional departments in Operations to enhance the integration of all the systems.
– Manage work collaboration teams with customer centricity mindset for ensuring the quality and operation align with PVA’s strategic and maximize to bring exceptional customer experiences.
- Automation Solutions for Business line:
• Develop the automation/ digital solutions for operations, focusing on Healthcare products.
• Build Robotics Automation Process for Operations process.
• Ensure that deliverables meet business requirements and OP’s goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve business issues.
• Review and analyze existing system, process, workflow effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving all of them.
• Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans how to improve the production, productivity, quality and customer experiences.
- Acquisition & Deployment:
• Work with related departments
• Work with IT Architect, Users, and Stakeholders/system owners from preparing requirements to go-live function/applications/ programs.
• Liaise proactively with suppliers/ vendors and internal stakeholders to address issues in programs.
• Design communication plan, well prepare user guide for user, follow up and maintenance system performance.
- Management team:
• Build a working together, efficient and responsible environment
• Help to change staff’s mindset to “Outside in” and customer centricity
– Mandatory: University/College graduated of Economic or Technology.
– Advantage: insurance knowledge, system knowledge.
– Mandatory: at least 5 years experiences in the insurance industry.
– Advantage: Understand about Life Asia System (LAS), web-based, app-based, platforms
Knowledge and skill set:
o English skills: at least is reading, writing
o Good communication skills, Problem solving skills, telephone skills
– Advantage: knowledge of Life Insurance
Thông tin khác
13th salary and performance bonus
21 annual leave day per year
New laptop for each employee
Nơi làm việc
- Level 25 - 37 Ton Duc Thang District 1, HCMC
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của PRUDENTIAL VIETNAM ASSURANCE. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.