FHI 360 is seeking an experienced Project Manager to help plan and supervise the interior renovation of a new office space. The premises will accommodate approximately 50 staff in a 395 square meters. The plan is in keeping with ‘office modernization’ approaches including open-concept workstations complemented by meeting rooms. The work anticipated includes contribution to the overall design and selection of fixtures and furniture, installation of all elements of the office, including furniture and meeting rooms (construction or wall systems TBD), electrical and cabling, painting, etc. It also involves coordination of staff participation through the process in partnership with the lead of the office renovation subcommittee.
The Project Manager will help plan and prepare for the outfitting, serving as a liaison between FHI360 and the construction firm. The individual will oversee construction, guide purchase and installation by suppliers, and undertake other details to ensure the new office is outfitted and all staff are moved to the new office with minimal disruption to their workflow. The goal is to ensure the project is delivered on time, according to the specifications, preferences, and requirements of FHI360, on budget, and with optimal quality.
The Project Manager must be well versed in project scheduling, knowledgeable regarding construction methodologies and procedures, familiar with office products and suppliers, and able to coordinate the work of diverse service providers and users. The Project Manager must oversee all elements of construction, including spending the requisite amount of time daily onsite to monitor the process from start to finish (e.g., 4 hours or more per day). The Project Manager will also be responsible for weekly and ad hoc with meetings the chair of the renovation subcommittee and selected members (as needed) to ensure coordination with FHI 360. The ideal candidate will have excellent English and Vietnamese skills, an analytical mind, and great organizational, design, and time-management skills.
This project will commence as soon as selection is made and be undertaken over approximately 2.5 months. Target move is late June with full completion and use of the space by July 1.
Scope of Work and Deliverables:
The Project Manager must:
• Develop a start-to-finish project implementation plan with milestones to sequence the various elements and monitor and evaluate progress to ensure deadlines are met.
• Identify risks to timeline and desired deliverables and work to mitigate those risks.
• Conduct weekly in-person briefs of project progress with leadership of the renovation subcommittee (and ad hoc as needed).
• Collaborate with the professionals involved in designing the project to ensure FHI 360’s vision is realized, and interests are maintained throughout the lifespan of the project.
• Coordinate and supervise the work undertaken by all vendors and building management to provide guidance as needed, and ensure budgets and timelines are met.
• Establish, in collaboration with management and the designer(s),
specifications for products and services to be procured, and working with internal finance and operations teams to negotiate contracts with external vendors.
• Help determine resources (person-power, equipment and materials) needed from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations and monitoring total disbursements.
• Hire and/or monitor service providers.
• Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards in alignment with FHI 360 policies.
• RFQ responses – May 17, 2021
• Interview with shortlisted candidates – Week of May 24 (rolling basis)
• Consultant selection – May 26
• Kick-off meeting – May 27
• Final Deliverable – June 30
• At least 5 years demonstrated experience as a design/construction project manager, with experience in the use of project management principles and tools.
• Familiarity with health and safety standards.
• Detailed understanding of construction procedures and materials, and office systems options and installation.
• Outstanding and proactive communication (English and Vietnamese) and negotiation skills.
• Excellent attention to detail, organizational, and time-management skills.
Submission of Quotations:
Please provide the following in your proposal:
Experience – maximum 4 pages detailing your/the firm’s project management experience for this scale of renovation. This should include indication of understanding the construction procedures, project management principles, familiarity with health and safety standards. Photo samples and/or portfolio of similar work are appreciated.
Introduction and approach – maximum 1 page introducing your skills and experience and the approach you would take to the assignment.
Quote – quotation of hourly rate for providing the required services and
estimate of total hours required to complete the assignment
Deadline for responses to this Request for Quotations is 5pm May 20, 2021.
Only short-listed candidate will be invited for interview.
Thông tin khác
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
Nơi làm việc
- 7th floor, No. 18 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Viet Nam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của FAMILY HEALTH INTERNATIONAL ( FHI360 ). Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.