We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
This is a development role working as part of the Agile SCRUM team and interact directly with other developers, analysts, QA and product owner from Australia.
Your involvement in this project will see you exposed to the Retail industry, one of the most interesting but challenging industries and a growing domain in Vietnam.
You will follow some of the world best practices in software development, tools, cutting-edge technologies, and a friendly but supportive working environment.
• Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
• Design and deployment of our database
• Design and construction of our REST API
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, built for speed, scalability and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of data storage solutions
• Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
• Write functional requirement documents and guides
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it, such as NestJS and express
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages, such as Jade, EJS
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework (e.g., React, Vue, Angular)
• Ideally, familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries (e.g., Sass, Less, and Webpack)
• Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Appreciation for clean and well-documented code
• Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
• Good communication skills in both verbal and written English to liaise with stakeholders
Additionally, the following "nice-to-have" skillsets and experience are a bonus and can command higher salary:
- Have skills in SQL, Postgresql, clean architecture, domain driven design, SAAS Product and multitenancy
Thông tin khác
Số lượng cần tuyển: 5 người
Yêu cầu kinh nghiệm: 1 năm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Bonus: Annual bonus (13th salary), Performance bonus.
Annual company trip.
Friendly environment, great working location, extra leave days, working from home.
English working environment, Australian clients, onsite opportunities in Australia.
Working time: Monday - Friday. Flexible working hours.
Nơi làm việc
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Silicon Stack Pty Ltd. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.