YOUR MISSION - As a .NET Developer:
• Develop & maintain .NET APIs.
• Provide level 3 support.
• Putting our application park at the state of the art: Upgrade (to .NET core).
• Participate in the writing and sharing of technical documentation.
• Participate in code reviews to ensure its quality.
• Participate in US/TS reviews.
• Comply to the security reference framework in developments.
• Improve and/or maintain the quality of service.
• Competitive salary, health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
• Working on international projects. Professional and dynamic working environment.
• Achieving valuable experience with variety projects, new technologies and hundreds of talents.
• Receiving training opportunities including many technical seminars and soft skill training courses
• Good opportunity for promotion through regular performance review system.
• Health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
• B.S. in Computer Science, related fields or commensurate work experience.
• Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience in .NET API development.
• Good English communication and presentation skill (French speaking as a big plus).
• Technical skills:
Working tools: Azure DevOps, Visual Studio (Bonus: JIRA, Kibana).
Framework: .NET framework 4.5.2 to .NET Core 3.1.
Complementary framework: Entity Framework (Bonus: WCF, Automapper, Polly).
Code controller: GIT (Bonus: GitFlow).
Infrastructure : IIS (Bonus: Azure).
Practice & Pattern: Clean Code (Bonus: Addiction Injections, Singleton).
Database: SQL Server, Azure SQL (Bonus: Mongo, Cosmos, Oracle).
• Insurance knowledge is a big plus.
• Ability to evolve in a complex technical and organizational environment.
• Result oriented.
Thông tin khác
Health care (Aon) corporate insurance for employee and dependent. Other insurance follows labor law
Up to 15 annual days leave in a year. After 5 years working will got 1 more day.
Work from home policy and allowance
Nơi làm việc
- 106 Nguyễn Văn Trỗi, Phường 8, Phú Nhuận, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Capgemini Vietnam. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.