• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support).
• Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
• Participate in requirement analysis, implementation, code review, unit test, test, and deployment process.
• Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
• Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile apps.
• Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
• Collaborate daily with a cross-functional team in a distributed environment.
• Write technical documents.
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
• Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
• Proven work experience as a Mobile developer.
• At least 2 years of hands on experience of native mobile app development in iOS (Swift) or Android (Java, Kotlin)
• Good knowledge about OOP design principles.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
• Ability to interpret and follow technical plans.
• Experience with version control systems as Git, TFS, Azure DevOps.
• Strong problem-solving skills and a keen attention to detail.
• Good listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English.
Nice to have
• Experience with unit tests, test-driven development, code coverage, testing frameworks and refactoring code.
• Experience in Scrum/ Agile/ Kanban.
The reasons why you want to work at bbv
• Friendly working environment
• English speaking environment
• Truly Agile software development
• Working with top talents from Switzerland, Germany, Greece, and Vietnam
• We support English classes at top English centers in Ho Chi Minh
• We support sports clubs, parking fee, free coffee, snacks, and lunch
• Working with latest technologies (microservices, CI/ CD, latest version of .NET, Angular).
• Working with different business domains such as e-commerce, automotive, logistics, insurance, healthcare…
• Participating in the complete software development lifecycle and help making visions work
• Exchanging knowledge with 20 internal communities (Java, .NET, Frontend, Cloud Computing, Mobile Development, IoT, Cryptocurrencies)
• Annual company trip and team building activities
• Year-end party and project team dinners
• Gifts on Christmas and Tet
Please submit your CV with focus on what you have accomplished in the past.
We look forward to meeting you.
Thông tin khác
Annual company trip and team building activities.
Performance & Loyalty Bonus
Attractive Net Salary Package
Nơi làm việc
- Floor 3, Anna Building, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, HCM City
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của BBV VIETNAM CO., LTD. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.