WATA is actively looking for many DepOps with the level from Mid to Senior to join our dynamic development team.
Joining us, you will have a chance to work with our proactive and talented people, and you will have a chance to work directly with our clients from the US, Singapore, Japan, and Australia.
● At least 2+ year of experience as DevOps engineer or Cloud Support engineer.
● Familiar with PaaS, IaaS, Serverless...
● Familiar with CI/CD build pipeline using one of (GitHub Actions, GitLab CI, Jenkins, AWS CodeBuild...)
● Familiar with infrastructure as code concept and practice (AWS Cloudformation, Terraform, Azure Resource Template/bicep).
● Familiar with scripting languages (bash or PHP or NodeJS or Python or Perl).
● Able to work in both Linux and Windows-based environments and associated code frameworks (ex: .NET Core, Node.js, Python)
● Working experience with cloud-based infrastructure (AWS or Azure)
● Experience with containerization technology (Docker) and container orchestration (K8S, Docker Swarm).
● [Plus] Experience with continuous code inspection tool like SonarQube.
● [Plus] Experience with Application-level monitoring (APM)
● [Plus] Experience with System-level monitoring (Zabbix or Nagios or Prometheus)
● [Plus] Experience working with API and ETL endpoints (ex: REST, SOAP, XML, JSON).
● [Plus] Experience with automation and deployment templates for relational and NoSQL databases such as MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
● [Big Plus] hold any cloud certification such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect or Azure DevOps Engineer Expert or Azure Solutions Architect Expert, CKA...
Nice to have:
● Ability to research, adapt quickly to new technologies
● Eager to learn new technologies
● Good English Communication skills (able to read documents, chat & write emails).
● Teamwork skills
● Good at investigating and solving incident and problem skill
● Self-motivated and Self-directed.
● Can-do-attitude and put the goals of the team before your own prestige.
● You are able and hungry to take on a lot of responsibility.
Thông tin khác
Số lượng cần tuyển: 1 người
Yêu cầu kinh nghiệm: 3 năm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Giới tính: Không yêu cầu
● Free snack-drink
● Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary and a good long-term and performance
bonus monthly and yearly.
● Support onsite fee with two way airline tickets if customer requires.
● 5 working days per week (Monday-Friday), to some extent flexible working hours.
● Friendly, professional and open working environment.
● Premium Health Insurance package for you
● Opportunities to improve English skills within an international team – English is an official
● Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
● You will become the key members of WATA as we WATA is growing faster and bigger now
● Guaranteed permanent employment and career development.
● Skills up plan with Tech talk, soft skill talk, English club, working process training.
● Company trip yearly
Nơi làm việc
- 39 Hai Au Building, Truong SonTan BinhHo Chi Minh
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Wata. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.