In this key role, you will manage, direct and drive direct sales into your vertical. Create and implement strategic plans focused on attaining enterprise-wide deployments of Fortinet products and services. Develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers in Major accounts and leverage these relationships. Coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, RFI/RFP Responses, and Statements of Work. Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships.
• Primary relationship owner for an assigned group with responsibility for growing Fortinet solution install base and creating new opportunities.
• Manage multiple Enterprise accounts; develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points especially key Executives, Decision Makers and Stakeholders.
• Prepare annual Account plans for top 5 assigned accounts and create engagement / coverage plan for the rest of assigned accounts.
• Work closely with clients to identify needs, planned initiatives, business directions, and act as trusted adviser and advocate on best practices and solutions to address the clients’ IT and Cybersecurity goals and objectives.
• Prepare and deliver effective client presentations, including stakeholders at all levels of the organization up to C-Suite.
• Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly status and results in assigned accounts and meet expected revenue target per month and quarter.
• Achieve a minimum of 3x pipeline of assigned revenue quota for the quarter.
• Identify new opportunities from within existing accounts, partnering with the SE team, Partner Team and extended Product and Services Teams to aid in increasing revenue potential and solution footprint in each account.
• Drive client retention, renewals, upsells/ cross-sells and ensure high client satisfaction.
• Partner with internal cross-functional teams – such as Product, Technical, Professional Services and Partner Teams - to understand customer goals and key performance metrics.
• Manage customer activity, engagement and opportunities using SFDC tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure on identified opportunities.
• Maintain superior customer service levels, customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
• 10+ year experience in Account Management in Information Technology / Security solutions companies, preferably with experience in selling to Enterprise industry.
• Dynamic personality with ability to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a government.
• Excellent oral and written communication and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
• Focus on relationships, able to gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned and committed deliverables.
• Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical and organizational skills in a fast paced environment; a consultative approach to managing complex client relationships.
• Working knowledge and experience in selling key cybersecurity, networking and IT products and solutions, as well as knowledge of top competitive solutions in the market.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task while balancing client expectations and deliverables on multiple projects.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, IT or Management with equivalent work experience; Master’s Degree in Business and Management an advantage.
• Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to work independently and remain motivated.
Fortinet is an equal opportunity employer.
We will only notify shortlisted candidates.
Fortinet will not entertain any unsolicited resumes, please refrain from sending them to any Fortinet employees or Fortinet email aliases. Should any Agency submit any resumes to Fortinet, these resumes if considered, will be assumed to have been given by the Agency free of any related fees/charges.
Thông tin khác
Nơi làm việc
- Unit 1201-2, 12th Floor, COF Business Centre, Keangnam Hanoi Landmark 72, Pham Hung Road, Hanoi
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE OF FORTINET SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED IN HANOI. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.