• Act as L&D Business Partner to specific departments and relevant stakeholders and provide L&D related consultancy and learning solutions to address department challenges/ needs;
• Identify training needs and define schedules as well as implementation methods;
• Be the topic/ program owner to drive learning topics assigned to success and assure professional service is delivered through a variety of coordination with relevant stakeholders, e.g. external vendors, internal training centers, HoDs, Group Managers, Employees, etc.
• Work collaboratively with different business areas (German, India, Singapore, Japan…) and drive learning & development forward according to business needs;
• Be involved in training activities including TNA, program design, course delivery, course evaluation
• Continuously improve and update the processes of training and development strategies;
• Understand, manage and propose the training effectiveness measure;
• Manage training budget and improve quality process;
• Provide comprehensive reports on all training activities;
• Actively participate in ad-hoc Learning & Development projects across the organization;
• Bachelor/ Master degree, preferably in Human Resources/ Business Administration.
• Passionate about building a career in L&D and willing to learn
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in learning/ training and development, having relevant experience in driving blended learning programs.
• Preferably have experience in foreign IT/ Software or High technology working environment.
• Be able to lead and handle learning projects and multiple tasks effectively with strong base of data analysis
• Excellent communication skills, both in English and Vietnamese and be able to communicate across different levels in the organization.
• Good stakeholder management/ influencing skills
• Well organized, detailed oriented, careful, pro-active and positive thinking
• Confident, energetic, enthusiastic
Thông tin khác
13th-month bonus + yearly performance bonus + annual salary appraisal
Premium health insurance for employee + 2 family members
16++ days of paid leave per year
Nơi làm việc
- Etown 2, 364 Cong Hoa street, ward 13, Tan Binh district, HCM
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của ROBERT BOSCH ENGINEERING VIETNAM. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.