● The Lead UI/UX Designer is responsible for gathering and evaluating user requirements and transforms them to design ideas using storyboards, wireframe to the final Website.
● You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design. Alongside design duty, you will manage the UI/UX Team and make sure that the Team delivers quality design. You will also be involved a lot in Lead discussions, project briefs and design presentations for clients. You should have an evident passion for delivering creative solutions to UI/UX problems by staying up to date with best practices and the latest trends and technology.
● Ultimately, you must be a great leader with the ability to maximize the talent of your teams. Doing so means be a coach, support, team leader, and a critic all at once. You’ll create both functional and appealing websites that address our clients’ needs, create a better user experience, and help the business grow.
● To lead a growing group of talented and hardworking UI/UX Team.
● Responsible for understanding the client’s brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
● Demonstrate high quality design practices. This includes participation in all aspects of UX and UI: research, ideation, strategy, interaction design, and visual design.
● Empower and mentor designers in the team, fostering a collaborative, productive, and positive environment within a growing team.
● Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the project.
● Lead design strategy activities to understand user needs & business opportunities, uncover business/user needs, generate potential solutions, craft a holistic vision for the end-to-end product and develop roadmaps for achieving that future.
● Manages Jira board and creates ticket for the UI/UX Team.
● Must have a strong agile methodology knowledge.
● Maintain and further build design team workflows that ensure that all designs delivered are in line with style guides and are of high quality standards.
● Ensure that the projects are delivered in a timely manner.
● Highly communicative and responsive both within the team and to stakeholders across the company while managing a large volume of ongoing projects.
● Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
● Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and whatnots for our digital assets.
● Creating assets and illustrations for Website Marketing such as banners, logos, badges, icons, etc.
● Collaborates with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
● Generates user personas and user scenarios.
● Prepares low and high fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal and external review.
● Gauges technical feasibility of the prototype Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the client for review/iteration/approval.
● Works directly with clients in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time.
● Collaborates with Designers, Developers, and QAs to ensure compliance to standards and quality.
● At least 3-5years of experience in UX and UI.
● At least 2-3years experience as a Lead or as UI/UX Manager
● Strong understanding and passion for the importance of design thinking & interest in emotional design.
● Has a clear and strong understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
● Expert level in Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud - Photoshop, Illustrator and XD.
● Expert level in design and prototyping tools such as XD, Invision.
● Mastery of UX and UI interaction and design principles and deliverables including rapid prototyping, concept diagrams, user scenarios, wireframes, flows, experience maps, and design patterns.
● Ability to give and take constructive feedback from colleagues, clients, stakeholders, and capable of interpreting feedback into design solutions.
● Ability to communicate with different departments, stakeholders of a multi-national and dynamic company.
● Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients. Can also clearly present their design to clients and stakeholders.
● Excellent English communication skills - written and verbal.
● Animating prototype and wireframe.
● Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
● Has an expert eye for details - layout, design consistencies, spacing, etc.
● Can work closely and collaborates with developers, clients, and UI/UX Team.
● Self-directed, confident, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
● Additional Skills:
+Basic understanding and familiarity of basic front-end languages: HTML & CSS
+Familiarity with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
Why join the Gameloft universe?
● Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
● Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
● Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
● Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
● Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
● Recognition and rewards based on your performance
● Creative, modern and open working place
● Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
● Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
● Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
● Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
● Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
● Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
Thông tin khác
Nơi làm việc
- Floor 7 - 8 - 9 Building Paxsky 26, Ung Van Khiem Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của GAMELOFT. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.