The Lead Client Exits will be working within the Payments & Enterprise Services area within nab.
The core purpose of Client Exits is to cease to provide banking services to customers that pose a financial crime risk to the bank; are deemed to be outside of NAB's risk appetite or are non-compliant with NAB's regulatory requirements e.g. under the Anti money Laundering/Counter Terrorism Funding Program (AML/CTF).
The Lead Client Exits role is to oversee operations of the Client Exits team to ensure all offboarding requests are managed appropriately and within guidelines, to meet compliance obligations and keep the bank safe, whilst identifying continuous improvement opportunities and operational excellence.
Your key accountabilities will include:
• Provide guidance and support to the Client Exits team when they are responding to Exits from our stakeholders or any external regulator
• Be the first point of contact for key stakeholders for escalations, points of clarification and guidance.
• Work closely with Financial Crime teams including Operations and Risk, KYC/ECDD, Customer Divisions and Fraud to maintain close and efficient working relationships as well as sharing information that will lead to best practices
• Maintain risk controls and regularly review current practices to ensure NAB is meeting its obligations
• Remain up to date with any changes to policy, procedure or legislation that could impact the team
• Work closely with internal teams that have regular contact with Client Exits to ensure relationships are maintained and best practices are adhered to
• Manage team resources in line with the team’s peaks and troughs. Forecast effectively and make the appropriate operational decisions, on a day to day basis, to ensure work is completed on time
• Represent NAB, when required, in judicial matters
• Manage underperformance and develop and grow all staff members
• Represent NAB at interbank/agency forums
• Working collaboratively across the Enterprise to optimise fulfilment of customer and agencies needs and achieving productivity from that in line with enterprise objectives and deliverables
• Persistent commitment to continuous innovation and improvement of processes to optimise performance unit performance whilst ensuring an integrated outcome within and across functions
• To work at all times in the interests of the team, sharing knowledge and assisting colleagues as appropriate or other teams as specified by line management.
• To provide on the job training and coaching for team members
• To support the Business Unit Head/Operations Manager/Team Leader in analyst related activities.
• Record statistical data re team activity as required for inclusion in statistical analysis of work flows and productivity.
• To carry out any other administrative duties as required to ensure the effective operation of the unit
• To identify opportunities for productivity improvements to systems and procedures.
• Ensure that all work is performed in accordance with the requirements of the Health & Safety Policy, procedures and legislation. Take reasonable care for own health & safety, as well as that of others
• Provide professional and ethical behavior in your actions by ensuring compliance with external legislation, bank standards and internal operating policies and procedures relevant to the position
• Role model people leader fundamentals, with a relentless focus on coaching effectiveness, uplifting capability, customer experience and drive the alignment of purpose and the realisation of the aspirational ‘connected experience culture’ within the BU and across the Division to create a great banker and customer experience every time.
• Accountable for business unit annual performance goals; including customer NPS, finance, risk and operational metrics
Your Capabilities, Experience & Qualifications:
• Experience leading a large diverse team
• Strong internal and external stakeholder engagement
• Experience dealing with critical and timely functions
• AML/CTF/KYC experience preferred
• Banking experience and/or qualifications preferred
• Operational experience managing a diverse team
Thông tin khác
Private health care for family
Fast paced working environment
Attractive benefits package
Nơi làm việc
- Toà Nhà E.town, 364 Cộng Hoà, Quận Tân Bình, Tp. Hcm
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của VDC in collaboration with Positive Thinking Company. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.