We are looking for a Jr. Software Tester to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. Your responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts).
Your QC technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
● Develop, maintain, and execute manual and automation test cases for major projects
● Work closely with the development team to design testing strategies
● Prepare test documentation and review with the development team
● Coordinate with different teams to perform integration or interface testing between multiple platforms and environments.
● Identify, analyze, and report the test results
● Report, track, and monitor defects in the defect tracking system
The successful candidate will become a member of Fortna Vietnam - the professional and motivated team with attractive offers:
• Professional working environment
• Competitive salary with annual salary review and annual performance bonus
• Onsite opportunities in the US, UK (1-3 months/year)
• Flexible working time
• Annual company trips, team building activities
• Wellness and voluntary activities support
• Additional health-care insurance
• Training and development opportunities (English, PSM, PSPO,...)
● Experience in creating test plan, test case (test scenario), test design, and related test documents
● Familiar with executing System Test, Integration Test, Functional and Non-Functional tests
● Having knowledge and experience in at least 1 programming language (Java, .net, ...) or having experience with Robot Framework (or having experience with at least 1 automation tool that requires scripting).
● Prepares quality reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
● Good at communication skills and exposure to the international work environment
● Be familiar with the Agile process and Scrum/Kanban model
● Having experience of working with the Linux system, able to understand or write the shell script.
● Having knowledge about web/web service automation test, continuous integration (Jenkins to be specific), continuous delivery
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
● High learning ability skills, be able to motivate others, understand the human factors
● Certification in Testing (e.x: ISTQB…) is desirable
Thông tin khác
Competitive salary with annual salary review and annual performance bonus
Training and development opportunities (English, PSM, PSPO,...)
Onsite opportunities in the US, UK (1-3 months/year)
Nơi làm việc
- Tầng 22, Handico Tower, đường Phạm Hùng, Phường Mễ Trì, Quận Nam Từ Liêm, TP.Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Fortna Vietnam. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.