• Developing projects for Japanese, English, and domestic customers
• Developing and maintaining iOS application
• Participating in all works in the software development process, including requirements inquiry, analysis, design, research new technology ...
• Contributing ideas to leaders and customers to improve products or work processes
• Solving issues, executing work according to plan, report work progress for direct management (PM)
• Detailed information about the project's profession will be discussed in the interview.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or other related courses.
• Proven experience as a Mobile Developer.
• Having experience in iOS, Swift
• Solid understanding of OOP, Design pattern, Unit Testing.
• Get familiar with RESTful APIs for connecting to back-end services
• Solid knowledge in RESTful API design and programming
• Experience with GIT source control, Facebook, Google SDK (Analytics / Firebase / Google Maps…), Realm database
• Having Japanese (equivalent to N3) or English is an advantage.
Thông tin khác
Số lượng cần tuyển: Không giới hạn
Yêu cầu kinh nghiệm: 1 năm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Giới tính: Không yêu cầu
• Competitive salary package and specific benefits. You'll get a bonus of a half month salary If you are on board before October 1st
• TET bonus from 1 to 2-month salary according to seniority, work results, and business situation of the company
• The company pays (32%) the costs of social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance for its employees
• Performance review twice a year
• Annual holiday: 12 annual leave and Corporate Birthday 11/27
• Working in a dynamic and professional environment with many promotion opportunities
• Receive benefits according to seniority
• Being trained in foreign languages, sponsored to learn certificates to improve professional skills and soft skills
• Lots of opportunities to go to Onsite at SPLUS JAPAN (for staff with Japanese proficiency from N3 and above)
• Sports activities: Football
• Annual company trip, team building, birthdays for employees in the month, and special events of the year (March 8, October 20, Mid-Autumn Festival, Christmas ...)
• Time working: Monday – Friday (9:00 – 18:00).
Nơi làm việc
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Splus Software. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.