· Perform web and legacy system development, update and support.
· Must have strong knowledge of front-end web technologies.
· Good understanding of Web analytics and SEO techniques and how to implement them.
· Optimize web applications to ensure they are rendered consistently and efficiently in a cross-browser environment.
· Support the development team to boost website security and propose initiatives to deliver full website performance and optimization.
· Contribute to continuous improvement by suggesting improvement to user interface or new technologies.
· Analyze customer requirements and define front-end solutions while providing assistance to the team for any problem and technical roadblocks.
· Recommend new technologies and development strategies.
· Provide production support.
· Perform other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
- You must:
· Display excellent leadership potential coupled with solid work ethic.
· Display the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
· Have great analytical and problem solving skills.
· Demonstrate knowledge of basic project management methodologies.
· Demonstrate knowledge in Scrum and Kanban is a plus.
· Demonstrate knowledge on any CMS (Content Management System) template will be plus.
- Qualifications and Experiences:
· Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
· 1+ years developing front-end and user interface code for Web sites and mobile apps.
· Familiarity with the latest mobile UI and UX design patterns
· Must have strong knowledge of the following technologies and languages:
· Responsive Web Design,
· HTML5, Advanced HTML (Canvas, SVG),
· CSS Pre-processors (SASS),
· CSS Framework (Bootstrap),
· CSS3 Animation,
· DOM Manipulation frameworks such as jQuery,
· JS frameworks (Angular, Node, React),
· IT Flow.
· Have experience using:
· Version control tools such as Git Bash and Tortoise SVN,
· Shell scripts and FTP/SFTP/SSH,
· JSON and REST APIs.
· Having knowledge of the following technologies and languages is a plus:
· Animation Libs (gsap, anim.js),
· React Native,
· PHP (Zend framework).
What We Offer:
· An attractive monthly salary for Juniors (from VND12-16,000,000), alongside Tet and other performance bonuses;
· 100% coverage of mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), as well as an extra healthcare insurance;
· Various training packages, including annual training (1), sponsorship training (2) and e-learning (3);
· 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas);
· WFH is available during times of Covid-19 (only to local and local expatriates);
· A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills during WFH periods;
· A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home;
· A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born;
· Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves;
· An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area;
· Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.
Thông tin khác
Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
Recognition and rewards based on your performance
Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
Nơi làm việc
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của GAMELOFT. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.