Taking part in managing team of up-to-10 members to develop, enhance software for power transmission & distribution systems with advanced features, such as: auto-detecting and auto-recovering issues occurring on power transmission lines, etc.
The team will use variety of common technologies, from C/C++ on Linux to Java Web/Desktop application, and based on customer’s software specifications to design, implement and test for different types of software applied in power transmission & distribution systems.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Establishing estimation, proposing development solution with customer
• Making project plan, monitoring and controlling project progress, complying company's process.
• Directing project team in essential work tasks of software development (e.g., requirement definition, software design, implementation, testing)
• Accountable for success of the project in terms of Quality, Cost and Delivery.
• Leading and managing team to counter risk and issues during project execution.
• Communicating and discussing directly with customer about requirement specifications.
• Accountable for continuously discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies/process to optimize development efficiency or improve product quality.
• Conduct training & coaching junior members in software engineering development if required.
***TECHNICAL SKILLS COMPULSORY
At least 3 year experiences of programing using C++ on Linux: basic concepts (string, pointer, file operation, class, pass by reference-value, memcpy, etc) to data structures (array, vector, map, STL).
Able to investigate & acquire quickly knowledge about system specification & technical insight.
Good mindset in software structural design to assure reliability, maintainability, portability and efficiency of the source code.
Familiar with designing software using UML, Flow Chart.
Familiar with popular tools on Linux, such as, vim, grep, Shell script, Makefile, GDB debug
***TO BE ADVANTAGE
Experiences in Java Struts/Spring, JDBC, PSP, Database (SQL, View, Function)
Knowledge about power transmission & distribution systems, electrical instruments (power transformer, switch, circuit breaker, etc)
Knowledge about multi-process, shared memory, TCP/IP
Experiences with IBM Db2, IBM Data Studio, Eclipse (Maven), SSH, Tera Term
Strong knowledge & hand on experiences in software project estimation, planning, monitoring & control, risk & issue management. At least 02 years playing role of project management (team size up to 10 members). Having experiences to manage multiple project teams at the same time is an advantage.
Deep understanding/experiences in quality assurance process: CMMI or equivalent;
Having experiences in working in Japanese companies or with Japanese customers.
Strong quality & process oriented mindset
Good spirit of team working, open minded, long-term commitment
Highly motivated and business driven professional with a can-do attitude.
Excellent inter-personal and communication skills with customers and project members
Adapt quickly with new domain, ready to work & study new technologies
Able to work under high pressure
***COMMUNICATION LANGUAGE SKILLS
***BENEFITS & PERKS
• Salary: Up to 2000$
• High Remuneration Package (up to 15 months salary) and Full Social, Medical & Unemployment Insurance
• Work in well - equipped and professional IT environment and IT community;
• To be trained and/or instructed by Japanese Specialists in Vietnam as well as in Japan and others;
• Become member of a giant corporation;
• Many opportunity to work/study core technology of Toshiba (including OJT long term in Japan) ;
Thông tin khác
Salary: upto $2,000
High Remuneration Package (up to 15 months salary) and Full Social, Medical & Unemployment Insurance
Work in well - equipped and professional IT environment and IT community;
Nơi làm việc
- 16 Floor - VIT Tower, 519 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của TOSHIBA SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT (VIETNAM) CO., LTD. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.