Java Developer will a part of Platform Validation team who gets to design and develop standalone application for ARM32/64 processor and industry bus interface such as I2C/SPI/UART/SD/SRAM/Flash, SATA, PCI, DDR2/3/4, USB, Ethernet 1G/10G, etc. You will develop applications which are Operation System (OS) and technology independence and have the ability to perform self board diagnostic and performance analysis. You will have an opportunity to work collaboratively with, and learn from industry veteran designers and architects to create a breakthrough design for cloud computing. Our engineers are excited about technology and innovation and channel that energy to deliver world-class products.
What the Team wants you to know:
Platform Validation Team is an integral part of server platform process that ensures our product get the absolute highest quality products that meets their functional and performance requirements.
The Platform Validation Team at Ampere Computing comprises of stellar folks who have dedicated themselves to make best product, collaborate with Software and Hardware team to deal problems, some challenges but very fun on working.
What you will do
• Participate in all phases of design and implementation of the application for specific IP including board bring-up with multiple devices on I2C, USB, Ethernet, SATA, PCIE, DDR
• Participate in application development to verify functionality on ARM32-64 processor and board
• Design desktop application using Java for testing Boards
• Working closely with Software and Hardware Engineering for problem analysis and resolution
• Minimum 1+ years of Java Software developer experience
• Good Experiences on Java Framework, Java Swing, design Desktop UI
• Basic understanding on CPU-base (8051/PIC/MCU) architecture
• Software skills in C language, Python, Linux Bash Shell
• Some experiences in Microcontroller/Embedded System Programming are desirable
• Good debugging/Problem-Solving Skills
• Good writing and communication skill in English and Vietnamese
Any of the following are desirable but not required:
• U-Boot and embedded Linux Programming
• Oscilloscope, Agilent PCI/PCIe, and USB Compliance Test Equipment
• Ethernet RGMII/XFI and TCP/IP related protocols
• Have experiments about using/developing Windows Drivers
• BS/MS in Computer Engineering/Electronic Engineering or Equivalent
Thông tin khác
Competitive Salary and Benefit
PVI Insurance for Employee and Family
Travel Opportunities in USA, Taiwan, China, India
Nơi làm việc
- Tân Thuận, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của AMPERE COMPUTING VIETNAM. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.