• Provide solutions based on user needs under the direction of the product owner and technical lead.
• Design, develop, and test APIs.
• Ensuring high performance.
• Responsible for performance tuning and optimization. Provide and own product solutions.
• Contribute to continued growth of the teammate skills & processes. Opportunities :
• Competitive salary, health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
• Working on international projects. Professional and dynamic working environment.
• Achieving valuable experience with variety projects, new technologies and hundreds of talents.
• Receiving training opportunities including many technical seminars and soft skill training courses
• Good opportunity for promotion through regular performance review system.
• Health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
• International and professional working environment, long term and growing career path.
• Up to 15 annual days leave in a year. After 5 years working will got 1 more day.
• Work from home policy and allowance
• Health care (Aon) corporate insurance for employee and dependent. Other insurance follows the labor law
• Salary review each year base on working performance
• Training: regular training for employee to develop personal skill, French language training open.
• Laptop is provided
• Company trip, teambuilding
• Tet gift, Christmas gift, children day gift, mid-autumn festival gift, woman day gift.
Primary Skills: Java, SpringBoot/Microservices, Restful/Rest Api
Secondary Skills: AWS/Cloud, Hibernate, Nodejs
• Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience in API development.
• Good English communication and presentation skill.
• Expertise in API development using Java and Spring, Microservices, Rest API.
• Experience in Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP) Web Services (Restful/Any web services).
• Expertise in PCF, Mule Gateway, App Dynamics, Splunk.
• Understand MVC models and coding standards.
• Skilled in using Agile tooling such as Jira, Confluence and Slack.
• Understanding of the principals of DevOps and Continuous Integration / Continuous delivery.
• Knowledge and expertise of DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Git, GitHUB and Nexus. • Knowledge of any DB (preferably Oracle), SQL pl SQL.
• Banking Domain Knowledge as a plus.
Thông tin khác
Health care (Aon) corporate insurance for employee and dependent. Other insurance follows labor law
Up to 15 annual days leave in a year. After 5 years working will got 1 more day.
Work from home policy and allowance
Nơi làm việc
- 106 Nguyễn Văn Trỗi, Phường 8, Phú Nhuận, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Capgemini Vietnam. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.