• Administer and maintain the organization’s information systems to ensure that they function reliably and in accordance with user's needs.
• Install, configure, administer, and maintain most complex information systems and associated hardware, in accordance with technical specifications, so that the organization’s systems function reliably.
• Communicate with system users; and investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve system problems (or escalate them to more senior staff) so that user problems are resolved quickly and satisfactorily
• Coach or provide guidance to lower level in IT department.
• Report to IT Manager.
• College or University degree in IT related field
• Years of experience: 3 - 5
• Good knowledge of managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, etc.
• Good knowledge of managing enterprise network devices, such as Switch Cisco, Wifi Meraki, and firewall Sonicwall.
• Familiar with hardware troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance for server, PC, networking equipment, other IT-related equipment (telecom, mobile...).
• Good knowledge of IT system operations, both Linux and Windows, as well as virtualization infrastructure.
• Experienced with cloud platforms: Azure, office 365, Skype for Business, AWS...etc.
• Experienced with monitoring tools (Zabbix, Nagios, Grafana, Prometheus)
• Ability to coach less experienced IT members.
• Have good researching skills and willingness to learn new technology.
• Teamwork-oriented and willing to work under pressure.
• Document IT Systems and make sure that the documents are up-to-date
• Strictly follow IT processes
• Ability to work with basic shell scripts/programming languages to improve the efficiency of the IT processes/systems
• Have Certificates: MCSA, MCSE, LPI, CCNA, Microsoft Cloud certification, AWS certification is highly preferred
• Have knowledge about ISO/IEC 27001 or/and is preferred.
• Be a problem solver with great problem-solving skills.
• Proactive and effective self-learning skills and research.
• Good English Reading and Writing skills
• Excellent learning and researching skills.
• Training skill
MONTHLY SALARY AND BENEFITS:
• Attractive salary based on your performance
• Annual 13th month salary
• Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
• Project bonus will be paid twice a year
• Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
• Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
• Happy Lunch every two weeks.
• Team building allowance.
• Annual Company team building trip.
• Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
• Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
• Outdoor training every 6 months.
• English class.
• Technical clubs.
• Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.
Thông tin khác
Nơi làm việc
- Suite 5.8, 5th Floor, E.town 1 Building, 364 Cong Hoa, Ward 13, Tan Binh District
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của ORIENT SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT CORP.. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.