The role of the Service Desk Specialist is to:
• Highly motivated tech-support professional skilled in troubleshooting, analyzing, and resolving complex technical problems, utilizing advanced resolution procedures in schools assigned. Provision of professional and high level customer service ensuring unresolved issues and queries are promptly escalated as per protocol. Acts as support and bridge between Cognita’s schools and Head Office.
• To act as a single point of contact for all user incidents, requests and general communication.
• To restore ‘normal service operation’ as quickly as possible in the case of disruption.
• To improve user awareness of IT issues and to promote appropriate use of IT services and resources.
• Manage user communication and escalating incidents and requests using defined procedures.
• To boost productivity of the users and users satisfaction level and overall efficiency of the school.
• Management of IT incidents in the incident management system (Freshdesk).
• Act as a single point of contact from customers (internal staff) regarding IT issues via phone, email or in person
• Provision of professional and high-level customer service ensuring unresolved issues and queries are promptly escalated as per protocol.
• Assist the Service Desk Lead in the continued maintenance and smooth running of the IT Operation.
• Provide Level 0 /1 support all applications and infrastructure
• Repair and upgrade PC hardware and software, including scheduled maintenance.
• Maintaining inventory of equipment and software licence; update computers with latest service packs, patches and applications; prepare Service Desk reports to enable the IT operations to run effectively.
• Managing the provisioning and de-provisioning process of school’s IT resources by engaging staff and students to ensure that device and get connected to the network and provide support data backup and recovery
• Managing classroom support for IT and Audio Visual (e.g. Apple TV, Projectors, Interactive technology, and applications)
• Managing logistics for school’s IT needs (e.g. iPads, iPad charging carts, computers, copiers, printers, projectors, etc.)
• Mobile Device Management operation
• Desktop operation system management and planning
• To maintain Firewall and ensure robust wireless connectivity
• To liaise with vendors
• To research and investigate new technologies that can help improve IT support and processes
• Ensure that service desk processes/procedures and kept up-to-date
• To plan and develop rollout plan for new technologies
• Administrative Support for Technology department (e.g. Department Information & Activities, Assist in Budgeting, Raising of Purchase Request.
The job holder’s responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young person’s for whom s/he is responsible, or with whom s/he comes into contact will be to adhere to and ensure compliance with the relevant Cognita Safeguarding; Child Protection Policy and Procedures at all times. If in the course of carrying out the duties of the role, the job holder identifies any instance that a child is suffering or likely to suffer significant harm either at school or at home, s/he must report any concerns to the School’s Child Protection Officer/Designated Safeguarding Lead or to the Head of indeed to the Regional CEP so that a referral can be made accordingly to the relevant third part services.
• Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to think outside of the box and apply creative solutions.
• Demonstrate an ability to establish relationships and build rapport at all levels, uncover technical issues and facilitate their resolution.
• Hands on approach with the ability to learn new systems quickly and apply them in the work environment.
• Good command of English with clear, concise verbal communication skills.
• High standard of customer service skills and excellent telephone manners.
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a team environment, with good time management and organization skills.
• Understanding of and commitment to the principles of confidentiality.
• Experience in Windows Server 2012/2016 administration
• Experience in managing cloud services
• Experience with managing IT Projects
• Familiar with Windows 10, MAC OS client operating systems and associated hardware
• Familiar with basic network troubleshooting
• Active Directory account management
• Office 365/G-suite account administration
• JAMJ PRO for managing Apple devices
• At least 3 years of experience in working in ICT Support
• Must have knowledge of the following:
o Microsoft Windows 10
o Apple IOS
o Apple OS X
o Active Directory
o Microsoft Office365
• A degree in an IT related program
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
• Able to work independently
• Possess highly developed interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Excellent verbal and written English skills
• Good references on request
Thông tin khác
Attractive salary and benefit package
Private healthcare package
12 Annual leaves + 13 Additional paid leaves
Nơi làm việc
- 28 Võ Trường Toản, phường An Phú, thành phố Thủ Đức, thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL HO CHI MINH CITY (ISHCMC). Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.