The Service Delivery Manager is the primary point of contact between the client, account team, ServiceNow delivery center, as well as responsible for oversight of all project deliverables and activities necessary to enable development and delivery of best-in-class processes and tool functionality. They possess practical business and IT experience gained from years serving the ServiceNow needs of multiple customers across many industry verticals.
Key Role Functions
• Primary or First point of escalation
• Involved in operational calls
• Project and planning resources
• Working as Project Manager or working closely with Project Managers related to Projects
• Participate in key meetings such as Governance meetings
• Manage project communications
• Oversees staffing resources and training requirements
• Serves as the lead liaison with client, business unit organizations and DXC members
• Manages compliance of staff to TESM and Customer Security Policies and Procedures
• Manages resource allocations to Incidents/Requests
• Escalation for Support Incident and Requests
• Ensures that Teams are structured so that an Incident/Request that cannot be supported by Level 1 will seamlessly move to Level 2 and beyond to Level3 (Architecture)
• Designs and enforces Support standards and best practices
• Coordination of release schedules with Client
• Oversee the creation, planning and release management
• Responsible for coordinating environment cloning
• Defines and enforces Customer Support Standards and how they interact with DXC Support Standards
• Familiarize DXC team with the process followed for support
• Share historical support requests data and analysis outcomes with the team
** Working from home is applicable. Candidates in other provinces may apply.
** Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or relevant.
7+ years in Project Management
5+ years in IT Service Management
2+ years in ServiceNow is preferable
• ITIL Foundation V3 Certification
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
English – Oral and Written Proficiency
Thông tin khác
Nơi làm việc
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của DXC Vietnam. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.