What you will do:
• Work with Business to check priorities, potential/urgent projects, and planned join dates.
• Work with Business manager to finalize descriptions and requirements for a job opening.
• Create job postings and notices on suitable channels.
• Search and update candidate database.
• Approach potential candidates and introduce job opportunities.
• Screen candidates’ resumes.
• Conduct necessary tests and initial interviews.
• Coordinate other interviews.
• Coordinate the offer stage, reference check, health checkup and welcoming newcomers.
• Inform the result of each step to candidate via telephone or email.
• Send newcomer’s info to support functions.
• Update recruitment follow-up toolset to be able to report every day on progress.
• Work on recruitment projects & events (employer branding, job analysis, scholarship program, career day, job fair, etc.).
• Participate in organizing company’s events and staff activities (entertainment, sports or art).
• Contribute to development of recruitment process, best practices and system.
• Support on other HR related tasks on request.
• Having chance to work for worldwide customers and partners.
• Having chance to work with international experts.
• Delivering solutions to customers from various business domains (Energy and Utilities, Oil and Gaz, Manufacturing, Automotive…).
Gaining clear view of your career path and attractive salary.
• Receiving training opportunities including many technical seminars and soft skill training courses.
• Good opportunity for promotion through regular performance review system.
• Good spoken & written English.
• Good communications & inter-personal skills.
• Vietnamese candidate only.
• Having background in IT is a plus.
• Experience in working for head hunting company or multinational IT companies.
Thông tin khác
Health care (Aon) corporate insurance for employee and dependent. Other insurance follows labor law
Up to 15 annual days leave in a year. After 5 years working will got 1 more day.
Work from home policy and allowance
Nơi làm việc
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Capgemini Vietnam. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.