What you will do
• Plan and manage all kinds of business projects, make sure they are completed on time, meet the needs of the client and stay within budget
• Manages project resources
• Manages and co-ordinate with partners and project groups
• Reviews, check and prioritizes the project work followed the plans closely. Monitors project progress and performance.
• Manages project issues and escalates if necessary.
• Motivates and coaches project team leads and team members
• Liaises with and updates progress to project governance committee.
• To cooperate closely with the Business Development team for advisory and to compute the cost of the implementation.
• Manage Project cost and responsible for the profitability of the implementation.
• Provide training internally and to client whenever its required.
• Support BA team to close project
• Support to answer the bid requirement
• Traveling for overseas project may be necessary.
• Maintaining client satisfaction.
What we hope for:
Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Engineering/ Finance and Banking ...
Good project management skill.
At least 02 years’ experience leading software solution projects, especially banking projects
Knowledge of banking systems or banking solution is an advantage.
Good speaking, writing and reading in English language
Fast learning and good team work spirit
Self-motivated, able to work independently
Ability to work well under pressure
Excellent account management, negotiation and persuasion skills
Positive "Can Do" attitude and willing to achieve the "unachievable"
Enable to work in a fast-paced, high-growth and customer-focused environment
Age: Under 30
What you can expect:
A dynamic working environment
We invest on training you
The opportunity to work with global leading I.T providers, learn and apply your skillset in the banking industry.
Are you the one we looking for?
If you are confident that you have the relevant experiences, please email your resume in MS Word format stating your current and expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Thông tin khác
Nơi làm việc
- Tầng 25, tòa nhà PVI, số 1 Phạm Văn Bạch, Yên Hòa, Hà Nội
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của BLITZ IT VIETNAM. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.