Ensure that projects are executed based on the project plan to meet identified business needs, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality
Analyze Super Port’s needs, scope the problem and develop business case to address the problem
Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, and recommend solution that best fits Super Port’s needs
Work with Super Port’s line units to ensure smooth deployment and adoption of solution
Develop project schedule and activities based on appropriate project implementation methodology
Identify potential project risks and its implication to the organization and to recommend mitigating measures so as to manage the risks and to provide reasonable assurance to the organization
Establish the appropriate project organization structure and define the change management and communication plan to engage and set expectations of stakeholders
Engage and manage the Internal/ External Service Provider(s) (who supplies the people, processes, tools and methodologies) to deliver ICT solutions and services.
Understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes and procedures and system are designed to comply with policies and guidelines
Communicate and present to senior decision makers, stakeholders and management forums on project progress and issues with respect to business objectives
Support the application maintenance and support services covering contract management, SLA management, service/change requests, problem management as well as audit and security services.
• Team player with strong organization and people management skills
• Hands-on experience in full project development life cycles
• Participated in full software or product development cycles, preferably using Traditional and/or Agile Methodology
• Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem solving skills
• Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges
• Results and customer oriented
• Team player with strong organization and people handling skills
• Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills in Local language and English.
• Minimum Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information/Infocomm Technology, Computer or Electronics Engineering or related discipline
• Minimum 3-5 years of Project Management experience
• Knowledge in supply chain solution and business process will be added advantage
Thông tin khác
Số lượng cần tuyển: 1 người
Yêu cầu kinh nghiệm: 3 năm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Giới tính: Nam
• Competitive salary.
• 100% salary in probation time
• Social, medical and unemployment insurance
• Healthcare & Accident Insurance
• Full 12 leave days
• Opportunity to work in an fast-growing, open, dynamic and creative working environment
Nơi làm việc
- Phòng 701 tòa nhà IDMC, 21 Duy Tân, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Công ty Cổ phần T&Y Superport Vĩnh Phúc. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.