Infrastructure & System management
• Maintain/optimize/troubleshoot LAN/WAN network/systems that consist of lease-lines and all fiber optic cable lines and servers, 100 PCs plus, mobile devices to ensure the smooth operation from all computers/servers/application systems within the Company Head Office and Franchise companies.
• Ensure a proper Disaster Recovery Plan /backup/ antivirus software/ Other security software are in place for all users/computers/application systems;
• Perform random checks to ensure that unauthorized software is NOT installed in the Company.
• Participate in the deployment/implement of any IT projects relating to hardware/IT infrastructure.
• Implement/Manage security measures.
• Monitor security certificates and company compliance of requirements.
• Offer technical support to company staff and troubleshoot computer problems.
• Install and update company software and hardware as needed.
• End user training on IT policies/standards and procedures.
Manage infrastructure implementation project as assigned
Support users in all kinds of IT/IS activities, train users, solve all hardware related problems, detect viruses, consult all IT/IS related questions in order to optimize the efficiency of general office software, computer.
• Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner
• Respond to customers complaints
• Ensure customers are properly qualified for needs, wants, and ability to buy
• Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and positive attitude and demonstrate our commitment to “Make Things Right”
• Attend training sessions to improve Skills and Capabilities
• Support HR & Admin to manage equipment at PTMG’s offices
• Carry out other tasks assigned by the Line manager and the company
• At least 2 years of experience in any major IT/IS environment.
• Have good experience of Microsoft Windows Active Directory and Exchange system
• Knowledge of Networking and hardware technology. Familiar with PABX/Virtual PABX, Cisco Firewall/Routers/Switch, Server/PC configuration/installation.
• Knowledge on virtual solutions.
• Project management skill
• Strong analytical skill and logical mind
• Software programming languages and business analysis skill are a plus
• Good understanding ERP and DMS system are a plus;
Thông tin khác
Số lượng cần tuyển: 1 người
Yêu cầu kinh nghiệm: 2 năm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Social/Health/Unemployment Insurance as Labor Law
Adding Health Insurance as company policy
Lunch and laptop supported
Nơi làm việc
- Tầng 10, Tòa nhà Plaschem, số 562 Nguyễn Văn Cừ, Long Biên, Hà Nội
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Công ty TNHH Nhập khẩu Phú Thái Mobility. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.