Span of control
• Responsible for global and local Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) application support within the area of Global Manufacturing Applications which includes:
o On-site 1st line support in manufacturing locations in collaboration with GIS, application teams and other corporate IT groups
o 2nd level support provided by global support teams
o Application deployment and change management
o Software development in areas not covered by global applications teams, e.g. factory automation
• Primary decision maker for the managed area regarding strategy, architecture, resources and technology.
• 12-36 months (mid term)
• 36-60 months (long term)
Span of control
• 5 to 8 direct reports
• Total headcount 50-70
Annual budget responsibility
• $ 2-4 Million
Impact of decision on organization
• Decisions or recommendations result in the success or failure to achieve goals critical to objectives of the client Manufacturing, GSCO and QA organizations (e.g. scrap reduction, cycle time improvement, new product introduction, cost reduction etc.)
• Availability and performance of mission-critical Manufacturing Applications represents a direct enabler of core manufacturing processes and thus the decisions in this area have a direct impact on revenue generation and operational effectiveness of the Global Manufacturing organization
• Impact to overall success of functional area goals and objectives
• Adopts a broader focus on issues and operational interventions of greater strategic impact and importance
• Define, communicate and manage implementation of the 5-year strategy for the managed area and team. Set yearly goals and propagate to the organization.
• In collaboration with application teams, coordinate initiation and execution of projects in accordance with the approved application roadmap and business priorities of supported locations.
• Manage Implementation and Sustaining Support within the managed area which includes home-grown custom applications as well as vendor supported applications. The position has to work closely with other IT functions in a matrixed organization (CIM Application Teams, Data warehouse, Business intelligence, Middleware, Infrastructure, and Enterprise Apps etc).
• Own client engagement for the managed area. Work with application teams and business sponsors and partners to define and validate the 5 year roadmaps. Maintain regular communication with Factory Directors, their staff and other partners to ensure alignment with the business.
• Engage with Business Analysts to provide technical guidance and help influence potential solutions and scope.
• Manage the Demand Review Process for the prioritized list of Business and IT enhancements
• Responsible for maintaining a robust operational environment working with internal IT and external vendors.
• Work closely with shared services team to define and implement architecture and strategy
• Define annual budgets and manage expenses within executive guidance
• Develop and execute sourcing strategy, including identification of strategic vendors relationships
• Build an effective organization through well-defined structure, roles and responsibilities, attract, develop and retain high-performing staff at all organizational levels.
• Responsible for people management, including hiring, mentoring, and evaluating personnel to meet the efficient operations needs of the job function
• Manage a globally distributed team in multiple geographies to deliver solutions
• Ensure compliance to IT General Controls, company working rules, applicable legislation, company quality policy and company requirements in the area of working safety and health protection, fire protection and environmental policy, and participates in continuous improvement in these areas
Effectively interacts with both business and technical audiences at multiple levels, including top executive managers
Defines and delivers messages clearly to achieve desired goals
Regularly initiates messaging and dialog with clients, peers and subordinates to stay informed, reinforce messaging and deliver feedback
Defines clear objectives and success criteria, develops plans to achieve them, monitors progress and makes appropriate corrections
Demonstrates desired values and integrity through personal behaviors and decision making
Strategic thinking and tactical execution.
Demonstrates strong analytic approach in problem solving
Makes timely, well-reasoned decisions based on available information
Communicates effectively with internal clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies.
Continually defines ways to increase internal client satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
Provides senior level resolution to internal client issues.
Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
Manages the team to consistently deliver high-quality services to our clients.
Knowledge and Expertise
Possesses a good overall understanding of the semiconductor manufacturing processes in both FE manufacturing and ATO, company product logistics and supply chain fundamentals.
Has a solid orientation in the global factory network, departments, and internal contacts and outside partners.
Understands criticality and business value of supported IT systems.
Familiar with industry best practices for Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
Thoroughly understands the portfolio of corporate Manufacturing Applications, relationships and dependencies between applications, high-level data flows and main data elements.
Possesses a general understanding of the overall corporate IT application portfolio and IT technical infrastructure.
Experienced in managing software development lifecycle with a large number of concurrent development projects and using a broad portfolio of technologies and application types.
Experienced in managing deployment / integration projects with involvement of outside vendors and contractors.
Experienced in managing a large program of concurrent IT projects.
Familiar with IT Project Management concepts, ITIL and other methodologies and best practices.
Thông tin khác
KPI Bonus, Year-end Bonus, On job training & Oversea training
Premium health care package
Mon ~ Fri (7:30AM ~ 4:30PM)
Nơi làm việc
- Số 10, đường 17A Khu Công Nghiệp Biên Hòa II, TP. Biên Hòa, T. Đồng Nai
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của CÔNG TY TNHH ON SEMICONDUCTOR VIỆT NAM. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.