Executing User support activities:
● Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications ● Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults ● Supervise subordinate if any to monitor and maintain the computer system ● Roll-out of new applications ● Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues ● Resolving Hardware issues through escalation of issues with Hardware partners ● Manage the network requirements for any Head Office and Branches network, member systems and environments changes or migrations ● Monitor all network, cabling, telephony, and IT systems to meet the organization's current and future requirements● Make a report to IT Manager, containing the date/time, place symptoms, fix action, root cause, and preventive action to avoid same problem happens again
**Compliance with IT Policies:**● Ensures that no user in the company has access to programs other than needed to perform the job● Ensures that only original and properly licensed application program according to the IT management’s policy and requirement are running on computers
Professional Development● Ensures that only original and properly licensed application program according to the IT management’s policy and requirement are running on computers● Working with vendors for up to date hardware and software.● Advises on PC improvements, such as hardware procurements Stakeholder Liaison● Act as the interface and liaison between the group operational stakeholders and, relevant IT operational support teams (and/or contractors)● Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
Systems Delivery● Ensure proper escalation paths from the end user exist into key subject matter experts within the business and the IT teams Participation and Collaboration● Participate in weekly meetings with the IT Team to discuss progress and issues to be resolved, and report progress on a weekly to the CIO● Participate on IT project steering committees and be involved in the design phase of any new IT based development projects● Serve as a liaison and facilitator between all business units to assist in addressing and resolving issues● Other duties as required.
● Bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, First Aid, CPR etc.
Knowledge & Skills ● Fluency in English ●ITIL Qualified will be appreciated ●A dynamic professional with at least 3 year of IT professional experience. ●Hands-on, possess a high energy level and good team player ●Familiar with ticket and monitor tool as JIRA, ZABBIX, PTGR, GRAFANA
Thông tin khác
Số lượng cần tuyển: 1 người
Yêu cầu kinh nghiệm: 3 năm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Giới tính: Không yêu cầu
● The environment is youthful, dynamic, the association's cultural activities are plentiful, the working conditions are modern and civilized
● According to the labour law, fully the benefits of social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, and other benefits.
● Bonus every six months, considering salary increase, internal promotion, annual tourism
Nơi làm việc
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Đồng Shop Sun. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.