• Develop software application based on SDLC (Software Dev Life Cycle) mainly to support IT automation of critical manufacturing system integrating with Equipment via SECS/GEM or proprietary protocol.
• For given applications acts as application owner which ensure application stability, bug fixes, enhancement and provide support to the operation team if assistance is needed (such as implementation, understanding of the system and system recovery).
• Thorough in Testing process and various type of Testing (Unit Test, SIT1, SIT2, Regression Test, Stress Test and UAT) in the pursuit of improving the software product quality. Participate in the Automated Testing tools.
• Maintains good documentation during the cycle of software development.
• Adhere a disciplined in process of software releases, configuration and documentation.
• Be the second level support of the automation application and reachable 24x7 i.e. able to support the escalation from the operation IT CIM team if they are unable to resolve the application outages.
• Work closely with other application team members peers, IT Infra-structure team, IT operation team and manufacturing team (inclusive with tools) and authorized ONSEMI vendors in pursuit of getting the application developed, tested and deployed. applications and factory specific tools and automation systems
• Follows defined coding standards, naming conventions, methodology standards, code libraries, etc.
• Perform the role of IT analyst whenever it is needed.
• BSc/BA+ 2-5 year of experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems/Business information Systems or equivalent experience with strong software development inclination.
• Good English communication.
Thông tin khác
Nơi làm việc
- Số 10, Đường 17A, KCN Biên Hòa 2, TP. Biên Hòa, Tỉnh Đồng Nai
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của CÔNG TY TNHH ON SEMICONDUCTOR VIỆT NAM (OSV). Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.