Being a Business Analysis Team Leader and Reporting to Head of Business Analysis, the Business Analyst is responsible for contributing to meeting user commitments according to plan. The Business Analyst is responsible for:
• Assisting user in defining business requirements to meet their business goals
• Preparing business specification documents
• Conducting system tests & user acceptant tests
• Carrying our day-to-day applications and operations support
• Planning/Managing resources to implement the software enhancements and/or special projects as assigned
• Utilizes knowledge of both the life insurance industry and current company life system functionality by writing business specifications and performs various validity testing.
• Consults with users to define needs or problem areas, and determines scope of investigation required to recommend possible solutions.
• Develop test plans and test cases.
• Executes test plans independently or in conjunction with the user.
• Contributes to the resolution of common system problems.
• Assists with user on-the-job training/team members on basic functional components.
• Participates and contributes during studies and/or gap analysis in order to identify functional gaps between the user’s current processes and current company systems’ functionality.
• Analyzes data to determine solutions to system processing according to the user’s business requirements.
• Provide day-to-day applications and operations supervision.
• Implement special projects as assigned
Education, no. of year experience:
• A university degree/college diploma in Business/Computing, or equivalent business experience
• Experiences in life insurance/financial business/business analysis
• Basic knowledge of data base: MSSQL or MySQL or DB2
• Computer literate in office suite of products (word, spreadsheet, flowchart, presentation etc.)
• Demonstrates basic knowledge of Data Architecture of system and basic SQL.
• Understanding of applications interfaces between life system and other corporate systems
• Customer service mindset
• Good analytical skills and attentive to details
• Analytical thinking and a fast learner
• Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Good resource planning/management skills
• Good team player, independent and result-oriented
• Flexible and open to changes
Thông tin khác
Lương tháng 13 và thưởng theo KPI
Chương trình Chăm sóc sức khỏe cao cấp dành cho bạn và gia đình
15 ngày nghỉ phép trong năm
Nơi làm việc
- 149-151 Nguyen Van Troi, Phuong 11, Quan Phu Nhuan, Hồ Chí Minh
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của DAI-ICHI LIFE VIETNAM. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.