Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.
Application Lead is responsible for leading a team to upkeep school management solutions to reliably deliver their functionalities to school users comprising of students, teachers, operation staff and parents of students. The solutions include student information system, learning management system, school portal and customer relationship management system. In this role, you are the primary go to person for application related matters.
You lead your team to register, analyse system discrepancies reported by school users and develop plans to address the discrepancies. You understand school users’ needs and requirements; you analyse these requirements and develop enhancement plans; you either work on the enhancements or with external partners, with the ultimate goal to deliver IT solutions that effectively deliver their functionalities to school users.
Key duties and responsibilities but are not limited to those listed below:
● Lead Application team to upkeep school management solutions.
● Manage good working relationship with key stakeholders and key users.
● Ensure Application team provide optimized support for IT solutions.
● Ensure Application team analyze school needs and requirements, plan and execute application related bug fixings, enhancements or new projects including provisioning, training and deployment of new solutions and applications.
● Act as Data and Application Architect in constructing, reviewing, and maintaining application design and architecture for one or more applications.
● Ensure Application team document IT solutions and applications design and configuration and keep the documentation up to date for operational reference.
● A diploma or degree in an IT related discipline.
● At least 7 years of working experience and 5 years in application support and development.
● Good knowledge in some of these areas:
● System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
● Agile and Waterfall methodologies in Software Development and Project Management
● Cloud Application Development
● Good to have past experiences or exposures similar to these applications and platforms:
School management solutions such as PowerSchool, iSAMS, Firefly
Microsoft Dynamics or equivalent
Microsoft Power BI, Tableau or equivalent
Talend Data Integration Platform
Microsoft SQL Platform
● Enjoy leading a team and working with others to accomplish common goals and objectives
● Enjoy working with end users in understanding their needs, planning, designing and delivering solutions
● Enjoy performing business process analysis and documenting findings
● Enjoy being a team player and working in a team setting.
● Have good interpersonal skills with end users from diverse background
● Have good command of English with ability to communicate in clear, concise manners.
● Have good work ethics.
Thông tin khác
Attractive salary and benefit package
Private healthcare package
12 Annual leaves, 10 Additional paid leaves + 3 sick leaves
Nơi làm việc
- 28 Võ Trường Toản, phường An Phú, thành phố Thủ Đức, thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL HO CHI MINH CITY (ISHCMC). Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.