Report to: Country Manager and Regional IS Manager
• HO CHI MINH OFFICE (2nd Floor, Lam Giang Tower, 167 – 173 Tran Hung Dao, Co Giang Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh)
• Fully in charge of the smooth running of local operating systems & reporting protocols in Vietnam.
• Play technical support for company events including both internal & external.
• Handle end-to-end IT support for users on software requirement which aligned with global / regional guidelines or approvals.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY:
• Part of the Corporate IT Department with major responsibilities in maintaining existing legacy systems and developing new one.
• Support Country Manager and Regional IS Manager on system configuration/ adaptation as well as reporting requests for daily business requirement.
• Take full in charge of monthly reporting for IBO’s commission payout in the coordination with global and regional IS teams on aligned monthly schedule.
• Be IT innovative creator to support all users to improve their daily working performance.
• Play supporting roles on IS requirement in the daily operation & maintenance of users, servers, internet networks for all departments.
• Fully in charge of IS system configuration for new branch / office opening.
• Secure data privacy protection via backup tools like tapes/ diskettes library, etc.
• Provide relevant IT training for all users to support them maximize all provided working tools for a best performance.
• Providing technical support for company events like sound & lighting system, music, etc, clip show reel, etc.
• Other duties will include user support, minor computer hardware/networking support etc.
• Others assignment from Country Manager and Regional IS Manager.
PERFORMANCE MEASURING KPIs:
• Minimize IS issues, problem which impact to daily working performance of all users.
• Secure no mistake in monthly commission payout released to IBOs as well as internal reporting formats requested from Country Manager and Regional IS Manager.
• Perfect IS & technical support ready prior to the branch / office opening and company events.
• Salary: Competitive Salary
• Full payment during the 2 months probation.
• Annual salary review based on employee's performance and contribution and another salary review in a year for employees with really excellent performance.
13th salary based on company's salary policy.
• Other normal benefits: social, health and unemployment insurance followed the regulations.
• Must be familiar with: Oracle PL/SQL, VB.Net, Java Script, PHP
• Candidate must possess at least Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• To support and maintain existing applications and databases by evaluating client needs, coding and testing.
• Support of company POS system
• To support company web
• To provide end user support
• When there is company event, the candidate is required to provide technical support for the company event.
• Independent, must be able to work to meet tight deadlines and willing to travel outstation occasionally.
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills in both Vietnamese & English
• At least 4-5 years of experience in the related fields.
• Good programming & database management skills;
• Good at software/ hardware and Windows application trouble-shooting;
• Good service-oriented/ teamwork spirit;
Thông tin khác
Full payment during the 2 months probation
Other normal benefits: social, health and unemployment insurance followed the regulations.
Nơi làm việc
- 2nd Floor, Lam Giang Building, 167-173 Tran Hung Dao Street, Co Giang Ward, Dist. 1, HCMC
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của SUNRIDER VIETNAM CO., LTD.. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.