• Software development and integration role on multi-threaded embedded C and C++ product software code bases for IoT
• Support the design and development of embedded software solutions and communications products
• Support project team activities related to the specification of requirements, software implementation, test case development, verification test execution, and certification support
• Analyzes requirements, identifies required work and estimates development tasks
• Works in conjunction with hardware and systems engineering teams to ensure the solution meets operational requirements
• Creates product documentation inputs for technical writers
• Work with the manufacturing organization to make sure new product firmware and features are smoothly integrated into production.
• Help provide training for service and application groups
• Other duties as required
· Join a young and dynamic team in an international, professional and English-speaking working environment
· Apply the latest technology
· Working with oversea clients and awesome projects
· Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered to do great things.
· Laptop and other necessary working tools.
· 40-hour work per week (Mon-Fri)
· Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance as labor law stipulated
· Premium Healthcare
· Public holiday and Annual leave in accordance with the Vietnamese labour law
Experience and Skills:
• 3 + years (or equivalent) of related software and firmware development
• C/C++ application development for embedded systems
• Experience with various version management systems
• Experience with real time programming and development
• Agile and OO knowledge and programming experience
• Flexible and able to learn and use new technologies
• Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently and get things done
• Familiar Linux as development platforms
• Familiar with hardware interfacing techniques for sensor inputs and stepper motor control
• Development experience with embedded Linux
• IoT application development experience
• TCP/IP / Wireless stack implementation experience
• Cross-platform Linux programming experience (Intel and ARM)
Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent is required.
Thông tin khác
Premium Healthcare,Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance as labor law stipulate
Public holiday and Annual leave in accordance with the Vietnamese labor law
Laptop and other necessary working tools. Apply the latest technology
Nơi làm việc
- 208 Nguyen Trai, District 1, HCMC
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của SKYLAB INNOGRAM VIETNAM LLC. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.