• Participate in cutting-edge digital project development for worldwide leading companies on various business domains.
• Analyze requirements, come up with adequate technical design and maintain technical documentation.
• Write clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, design patterns, etc.). Comply with the coding standards (SDLC guidelines).
• Customize integration development with other software systems based on Customer requirements.
• Actively raise early any concerns to Tech lead / Project Manager and suggest action plans to improve overall quality.
• Troubleshoot performance, scale, object clustering issue for integration solutions and debugging.
• Research new technologies and existing libraries.
• Have 2+ years experience in iOS Development using Objective-C/ Swift, Xcode.
• Good knowledge in technical design including mobile application architectures, design patterns
• Have proficient experience with integrating RESTful APIs
• Well-acquainted with standard iOS frameworks, tools concepts, Social framework
• Strong understanding of using interface Builder, AutoLayout
• Have experience in developing custom UI
• Familiar with source control management (git/ gitlab) and project management tool (Jira)
• Have knowledge of Cloud service (Firebase/AWS)
• Good English communication, both written and verbal
• Strong problem-solving skill
• Nice-to-have skills:
Have knowledge of cross-platform development (React Native, Flutter,...)
Have experience in media composition and editing (image, audio, video)
Have an iPhone/iPad app in the App Store
• High-ownership working environment: You will take full responsibilities and control of your missions contributing to the team success
• Continuous skill improvement with new technologies, challenging projects, on-the-job coaching, and training programs
• Annual performance review: recognize your efforts and identify development/ improvement needs
• Clear career path: define your career development with long-term vision
• Be secured in your mind with employee’s care: private healthcare insurance package, medical check-up, lunch support...
• Great-place-to-work activities (company trip, sport clubs...): enhance teamwork spirit and facilitate your work-life harmony
• Opportunity to work in France upon project and mission requirements
Thông tin khác
Annual performance review with deserved recognition
private healthcare insurance package, medical check-up, lunch support
Clear career path: define your career development with long-term vision
Nơi làm việc
- The Emporium, 3rd floor, 184 Le Dai Hanh, Ward 15, District 11, Ho Chi Minh City
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của EKINO.. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.